As mentioned by Kindra Arnesen, Aust. 60 Minutes BP Oil Spill Video, 13 June 2010, Removed by BP Demand
BP Gives Unlimited Behind-the-Scenes Access to One Woman, Who Says BP's Response is Fake: Clean-Up Equipment Taken Away as Soon as Officials Leave
Washington's Blog June 26, 2010
BP has been given unlimited access to all BP operations and meetings to a Louisiana shrimper's wife named Kindra Arnesen.
As Yves Smith notes:
Arensen appears to have been invited in because she got media coverage earlier in June when CNN covered her efforts to organize wives of Gulf fisherman over concerns about the safety of working on oil cleanup.
In a must-watch video, Arnesen says:
* BP is given advanced warning when an official is going to show up to any place where there is oil. All assets are deployed. As soon as the official leaves, 75-80% of the assets are removed. BP calls it a "pony and balloons" show.
* "We are expendable to these people. We do not matter."
* They're not cleaning it up, they're covering it up.
* BP is making it impossible for clean-up workers to wear respirators.
* She saw hundreds of thousands of fish dying, so disoriented by the oil that they crashed into her boat.
* There is a media blackout.
* If the country does not stand up and say "no more", this will go global. All of the world's oceans are connected. If not stopped, it will destroy one-third of the world's water.
(This video link is dead. The coverup is in full swing.)