forum Politics and Society ›› If 1,000 white males rampaged through a city... ›› new reply Post Reply
Matti Frost

The Winter's Wrath
7,921 Posts
44/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 7 2010 1:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
...terrorizing minorities and women, do you think there would be an outrage?

So, why is there no outrage from the race pimps like Sharpton and Jackson when 1,000 young black men go on a violence spree, shooting and assaulting people in Times Square?

This happened on Easter Sunday.

No outrage at all from black leaders.

Nice double standards, dicks. If it's not a white perp, or a black victim that can be blamed on white perps, or some allegation of police brutality or profiling, they don't want to hear it.

It's the kind of things like this that make racism seem reasonable. It sucks that some people take it that way, but blax, you gotta fucking clean up your goddamned community.
B. Cha Cha
Time Husk
71 Posts
24/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 7 2010 1:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This had nothing to do with race. But beyond that, quit trying to play the "reverse racism" card. There is privilege implicit in racism.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 7 2010 1:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Maybe because sharpton's too busy being outraged by the black men in Trenton who gang raped a seven year old black girl, and preparing for the rally against it on saturday to worry about kids being assholes on south St.

And yeah...the whole reverse racism thing is complete baby shit. Stop acting like white people are getting a raw deal.

Edit: sorry...thought this was another flash mob thread.
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,225 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 7 2010 3:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
fat faggot racist skinhead. lol X infinity
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
April 7 2010 4:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
black community IS full of crybabies though
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,225 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 7 2010 5:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
of course it is. and the teabaggers and this thread are proof that the white community is full of them too.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,921 Posts
44/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 7 2010 8:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: B. Cha Cha

This had nothing to do with race. But beyond that, quit trying to play the "reverse racism" card. There is privilege implicit in racism.

There's no such thing as 'reverse' racism. Something is either racist or not.

I am not saying that the blacks who went apeshit did so out of racial bias, I am saying that there's a HUGE double standard when it comes to how these incidences are treated by the media and society, that if this were 1,000 young white men doing this and so much as ONE black person was hurt, you would see a media shitstorm of epic proportions and it would be made out to be a racial incident, complete with race-pimping cocksuckers like Sharpton and Jackson stirring the pot.

But hey, I guess it's easier to rail against an 80-year-old radio host and get him fired for making an ugly joke, or easier to take the word of a lying whore who falsely accused three 'privileged' people of rape, than it is to clean up the trash in your own community.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,921 Posts
44/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 7 2010 8:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

Maybe because sharpton's too busy being outraged by the black men in Trenton who gang raped a seven year old black girl, and preparing for the rally against it on saturday to worry about kids being assholes on south St.

And yeah...the whole reverse racism thing is complete baby shit. Stop acting like white people are getting a raw deal.

I'm not saying anyone's getting a raw deal, I'm saying that there's a giant double standard. And Sharpton is the king of manufactured outrage, he should have enough to address both.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,921 Posts
44/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 7 2010 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy

fat faggot racist skinhead. lol X infinity

Yes, that must be it, because if you criticize the black community for not dealing with their criminal element, you must be a racist, and it's OK to throw anti-gay slurs at gay people who aren't leftists.

Grow the fuck up.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,921 Posts
44/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 7 2010 8:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the heart is you

That link takes me to the NY post site in which "Barber dumps pregnant wife for hot blonde" is the headline. I should hope Sharpton and Jackson would stay or of Tiki Barber's private affairs!

I'd like to read the actual story, though.

Sorry, it must have changed. Just Google 'Easter Sunday Wilding' (not my term, Bloomberg used it so call him a racist if you must).
Dianana
8====D
65,555 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
April 7 2010 8:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I thought all black people were in church or at their grandmom's on Easter?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,181 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 7 2010 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was going to post this pudge but i knew the responses i would get just like you did

it is a double standard

oh and i'm shocked once again G unit ugly has to immediately go to throwing around insults when he does not like what he reads on this site.....
tom.
^__^
62,525 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 7 2010 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yes, there is violence and fear in the world.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
April 7 2010 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy

of course it is. and the teabaggers and this thread are proof that the white community is full of them too.

Hahahahahaha
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
April 7 2010 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dianna

I thought all black people were in church or at their grandmom's on Easter?

Or prison...
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 7 2010 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pudge

Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

I'm not saying anyone's getting a raw deal, I'm saying that there's a giant double standard. And Sharpton is the king of manufactured outrage, he should have enough to address both.

There is a double standard...and i'm willing to accept it. When you're running shit (which white men no doubt are) you get a little more shit then everybody else...comes with the territory.

haha...i'm sure sharpton has more than enough outrage...i was just pointing out the he's actually currently criticizing black people for disgusting behavior.
forum Politics and Society ›› If 1,000 white males rampaged through a city... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: If 1,000 white males rampaged through a city...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?