forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA memorabilia ›› new reply Post Reply
Kev_in

One falls off
4,529 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (6)
December 14 2009 9:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Went into a store in the mall tonight and they had a corner with some different signed pics and gloves from differernt UFC guys: Rashad, Randy, Forrest, Chuck. Pics were generally $99 which I thought was a little expensive.

They also had a pair of fedor trunks that were signed which i'm not sure if i believe they were legit or not, but they were almost $400, by far the most pricey piece of MMA stuff they had
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 15 2009 7:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
$400 for Fedor trunks is probably about right. I remember when the Ryan Bennett (from MMAWeekly) memorial EBAY stuff was going on, some signed stuff was getting over $1000. But this was stuff like signed posters from all the fighters on certain event.

$99 for a generic photo signed by one of the fighters...that's alot. But i guess if you can't make it out to a UFC event where they do free signings, that is the best you are going to get. You used to be able to get fighters to do it and mail it out for like $20 an 8x10. I know some fighters like Matt Hughes have since stopped because as their popularity rose, the increase demand for autographs rose and he would have to spend half his day signing his name.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
December 15 2009 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd be really hesitant in buying any sports memorabilia unless I was 100% sure it was real. Seems like everything is just so easy to fake.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 15 2009 11:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know if you order stuff signed from the UFC directly they send a certificate of authenticity.

Also, those signed Topps cards are 100% legit if you find one in a pack. GSP signed cards are going for $250 on Ebay.
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 15 2009 4:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dont really care about signed stuff, as it takes a lot for me to be star struck.

the only thing like that i would want is the poster of sakuraba jumping into royce gracie's guard with a flying punch. been trying to find that forever.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
December 15 2009 9:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Saw those Fedor shorts tonight, and there were pretty nice. I wish they just sold the shorts without the autograph so they aren't nearly $400. I want vale tudo style shorts anyway, and those Fedor ones were sweet looking. I still can't find the Don Frye American flag style though.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA memorabilia ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: MMA memorabilia

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?