forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Supplement Question ›› new reply Post Reply
joey.

Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
October 13 2009 2:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm dieting, running 45 minutes to an hour every day with a fat burning supplement. But I'm in the market for a new one, I was thinking Lipo 6 Black.

I already have mass, but I'm not toned or cut the way I want to be.

What supplements can I take to cut up, without bulking up and increasing my size dramatically?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,742 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 13 2009 3:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Gaspari's Mitotropin is the best over the counter weightloss supplement on the market.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
October 13 2009 11:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The best results i ever had was with Xyience's XFB.

I had minimal results with Hydroxycut and Hydroxycut Hardcore.

Lipo 6 was somewhere in the middle.

But then i've heard some people rant and rave about the that new BSN product, Atro-Phex. I've also read good reviews about Mitotropin as well. I think it is all personal experience and what your routine/diet is like when you are on the stuff. I was training and competing nearly every 8 weeks during the time i took the Xyience stuff. My training took a big step back due to injuries and trying to put on muscle when i took Hydroxycut.
Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
October 13 2009 3:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've tried samples of 3 different Lipo 6 products, and didn't like any of them. Epic headaches and jitteryness, and not much positive. I'm unusually senstitive to stimulants though, so that may have been the issue.

I've heard nothing but good things about Mitotropin though.

As Wren said, it's going to depend more on your routine and your diet than the supplement. I had great results with Nutrabolics Hemodrene, but my diet was the cleanest it's ever been while I was using it, and I was doing more cardio than I normally do as well.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
October 14 2009 3:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks for the fat burning advice.

Anything about the second part of my post regarding cutting/toning up without increasing my overall mass?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,742 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 6:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You won't increase your mass when cutting because you are in a calorie deficit. Just lift however you normally do, and you'll get more cut up as the fat comes off. If you get Mitotropin it comes with a small book that outlines a whole diet plan to use with it.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
October 14 2009 7:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
or you could try something like circuits or routines full of supersets. keep your rest time down to a minimum too.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (5)
October 14 2009 10:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Try coke cut with baby laxatives.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
October 14 2009 11:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
and then there is always Yan's way.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
October 14 2009 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

You won't increase your mass when cutting because you are in a calorie deficit. Just lift however you normally do, and you'll get more cut up as the fat comes off. If you get Mitotropin it comes with a small book that outlines a whole diet plan to use with it.

True. I just ordered the Mitotropin/Cytolean Cycle deal from fitnessfirstusa.com and the SuperPump 250 product. Everything I read review wise about Mitotropin sounded really promising so I'm stoked about that.

The whole dieting issue is something that I can't do as well as I'd like to considering there aren't alot of healthy eating options where I'm at so usually I'll have cereal for breakfast, run/work out for 2-3 hrs, have a meal replacement shake then 4 hours later eat what's reasonable out of what they serve. They don't even have tuna here which is bullshit to begin with or else I'd just live off of that.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
October 14 2009 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, I will keep the cocaine and baby laxatives in mind in case Gaspari is full of shit.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,742 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 1:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
All Gaspari stuff is pretty good. People do call Superpump Superdump because it might give you the runs, but I've never tried it haha. Don't use Mitotropin and Cytolean together. They're supposed to be staggered. You can start with either one. Mitotropin is a 30 day supply that comes with an extra diuretic supplement if you want to really get shredded for a day or so (like if you were doing a contest), but you can use that first. Mitotropin is definitely more powerful and effective.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
October 14 2009 3:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
K, I'll let you know if that's true or not.

Yeah, I was reading that you follow up the Mitotropin with Cytolean after the 30 days of Mito are done.

Awesome, I can't wait to see what happens, thanks.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (4)
October 15 2009 2:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:yantastic

Try coke cut with baby laxatives.

with this method, not only did i not lose any weight, i was forced to leave a pair of my drawers in the trash in the bathroom at work. i would highly advise against this method
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
November 14 2009 6:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

Gaspari's Mitotropin is the best over the counter weightloss supplement on the market.

Dude, it's been 2 weeks since I started my 30 day cycle of Mitotropin with Super Pump and I already have seen huge results.

Thanks alot man.
boooogy
Dyna Street Bob
372 Posts
24/M/NJ

November 14 2009 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
im doing MELTDOWN and Clenbutrx right now... with decent results.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Supplement Question ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Supplement Question

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?