forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› UFC 108: Evans vs. Silva (1/2/10) ›› new reply Post Reply
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (18)
January 4 2010 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
really impressed with daly, itll be interesting to see how he handles someone with that kind of wrestling pedigree.
kinda bummed hazelett lost.
i honestly didnt see one second of the dos santos/yvel fight, i was at the bar and must have turned my head. . .
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 4 2010 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: FireBeerMidgets

really impressed with daly, itll be interesting to see how he handles someone with that kind of wrestling pedigree.
kinda bummed hazelett lost.
i honestly didnt see one second of the dos santos/yvel fight, i was at the bar and must have turned my head. . .

i like dustin a lot. he is the only exciting sub fighter at UFC WW. not sure why he came in toe to toe with semtex... he was doin ok with the push kicks, but when i saw him start throwing combo's, i was like lights out, yo.

yvel looked slow as hell. he kept his hands way too low as well. dude is like 34 now... 10 years ago this fight would've been awesome.
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 4 2010 2:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Post Fight Presser Notes:

$50,000 fight-night bonuses:
- Fight of the Night: Sam Stout and Joe Lauzon
- Submission of the Night: Cole Miller
- Knockout of the Night: Paul Daley

-Dana said no one that competed on the card would be cut.

-No development with Lesnar. White said he hopes to find out more this week and then figure out the HW division.

-Daley will be put against Koscheck or Fitch next, but he wants Alves. With Alves and Fitch rumored for NJ, it looks like he'll be fighting Koscheck next.

-Rashad/Rampage will most likely be May 28th. The same weekend as the UFC Fan Expo.

-ESPN Twittered that Gomi was going to be fighting Florian first. Dana commented and said "we haven't even thought about his first fight. We literally just signed the guy."

daley wants alves because he doesnt have to worry about the ground game.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
January 5 2010 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey Wren, any updates on Diego Sanchez's face?
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
January 5 2010 11:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
He posted a photo of himself on Twitter on Xmas and it was significantly better. Like all the swelling was down and the little bruises were gone. His cut still had stitches though.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
January 5 2010 11:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
man he looked like the elephant man after that fight. that forehead gash was ridiculous.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› UFC 108: Evans vs. Silva (1/2/10) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: UFC 108: Evans vs. Silva (1/2/10)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?