forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Comment from co-worker on fidelity ›› new reply Post Reply
Corey
Pregnant Smoker
1,653 Posts
28/M/MS

offline   (1)
September 29 2009 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Barabbas

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel towel out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Originally posted by: MC hammer

Originally posted by:cbrickhouse

i hope everyone gets aids

Originally posted by: tom.

companionship.
it's why old people get married even when they can't smash anymore.

Riff610
fear no evil
2,590 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (7)
September 29 2009 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
monogamy is a christian practice, just sayin'

Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (11)
September 29 2009 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
negative- tacitus said otherwise in Germania
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 30 2009 2:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:The Two Kingdoms

the couple in question just wanted to sound cool and avant garde?

I doubt it.
larry cockabea
busta hymen
5,679 Posts
28/M/SC

offline   (1)
September 30 2009 2:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
who cares? its not for me but if it works for them then why not

i do agree that the husband has a shitty attitude
jacksmith11
Tech for future
11 Posts
19/M/NA

March 6 2018 4:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
idea free internet 2018
idea free internet tricks
TRVE Lad
Praise Kek
10 Posts
23/M/NA

offline   (2)
March 15 2018 1:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mostly because human beings are animals. We were never meant to be monogamous. At least in my opinion. Sex is Sex in certain aspects, but I won't get into my spiritual beliefs and what not.
wiatmppgryar
Time Husk
48 Posts
20/F/NA

April 23 2018 10:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Near-end striker Gronkoski can overlook the start of the particular offseason education

Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys In accordance with folks knowledgeable about the situation, just like quarterback Mary Brady, near-end Deceive Gronkowski is not going to be involved in the particular offseason education regarding Fresh Great britain Patriots about Friday. Stephen Tulloch Jerseys Glonkowski remains contemplating whether or not to be able to enjoy inside the 2018 time of year and contains preserved excellent jewelry with all the Patriots. Ronald Darby Jerseys

NFL Jerseys Inside Glonkowski's deal regarding 2018, this individual integrated any $250, 000 education extra, which will become paid out according to his / her engagement inside voluntary education. Brady will not necessarily be involved in the particular offseason trained in the particular beginning period. Sidney Jones Jerseys He could be at present heading for Qatar to be able to be involved in business routines. Brady continues to be playing offseason education just before, yet no less than he can overlook the particular beginning period in 2010. Ryan Mathews Jerseys

Philadelphia Eagles "We started out voluntary off-season education about Friday, inches mentioned Terry Belichick, the particular Patriot mentor, the other day. Stefen Wisniewski Jerseys "Most folks can get involved, yet I am aware there are a couple of participants that have called myself sometimes, nevertheless the offseason education is definitely the truth. Thus you'll find nothing fresh. inches Seth Joyner Jerseys.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Comment from co-worker on fidelity ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Comment from co-worker on fidelity

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?