forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Comment from co-worker on fidelity ›› new reply Post Reply
Jess.

wiener breath
38,648 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
September 24 2009 5:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So a bunch of us from work were all out together, those married brought their spouses and somehow fidelity was brought up.

My one co-worker, sitting next to his wife said "Men are men - we are going to cheat and there's nothing to be done about it". And his wife, agreed with him and just said "yeah, that's just how men are". And they then went on to explain how they have a "don't ask, don't tell open marriage" and claim this to be the reason that they have stay married so long.

As I tried to pick my jaw up off of the floor, I wondered if a lot of other people shared their philosophy. Why would you get married if you aren't interested in stay faithful only to that person?
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (7)
September 24 2009 5:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jess.

As I tried to pick my jaw up off of the floor, I wondered if a lot of other people shared their philosophy. Why would you get married if you aren't interested in stay faithful only to that person?

agreed.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
September 24 2009 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
big willy style!
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 24 2009 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this dude is so slick
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
September 24 2009 5:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Obvious brain washing
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 24 2009 5:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i know, dude is a mastermind
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
8/M/NE

offline   (1)
September 24 2009 5:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i don't know who's worse, him for being a cheating shithead or her dumb ass for being okay with it

way to go, females
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 24 2009 5:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i wish this guy was my dad
Jess.
wiener breath
38,648 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
September 24 2009 5:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd also like to add that his wife has some sort of serious cancer and is constantly in and out of the hospital.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 24 2009 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sounds like she'll just go along with anything to keep him around...and he's taking full advantage of that. what a dick.

unless she was like this before the cancer, then whatever.
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
8/M/NE

offline   (1)
September 24 2009 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
human. beings.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,648 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
September 24 2009 5:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, and for those saying the guy is a genius, I was under the distinct impression that the wife is also able to sleep with whomever she chooses.
kr!styn
natty ice queen
6,660 Posts
27/F/AZ

offline   (30)
September 24 2009 5:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Why would you get married if you aren't interested in stay faithful only to that person?

I generally don't think there's even a reason for marriage, but just because someone wants to bone another lady from time to time, doesn't mean that they don't love their spouse and want to come home to them every night. Sex can just be a physical thing, and as long as the dude doesn't come home with AIDS or get the girl pregnant, it's whatever.

Sometimes I think I have a dude's brain.....
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 24 2009 5:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Oh, and for those saying the guy is a genius, I was under the distinct impression that the wife is also able to sleep with whomever she chooses.

Since I'm the only one that even hinted at that I'd like to clarify and say I was joking.
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
8/M/NE

offline   (1)
September 24 2009 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:kr!styn

Why would you get married if you aren't interested in stay faithful only to that person?

I generally don't think there's even a reason for marriage, but just because someone wants to bone another lady from time to time, doesn't mean that they don't love their spouse and want to come home to them every night. Sex can just be a physical thing, and as long as the dude doesn't come home with AIDS or get the girl pregnant, it's whatever.

no, you have an idiot's brain
kr!styn
natty ice queen
6,660 Posts
27/F/AZ

offline   (30)
September 24 2009 5:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cock hudson

Originally posted by:kr!styn

no, you have an idiot's brain

that too.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Comment from co-worker on fidelity ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Comment from co-worker on fidelity

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?