all threads All Threads ›› TOMMORROW NIGHT ›› new reply Post Reply
THE WAY

TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
April 11 2009 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Listen to loud and local on 94.1wysp between the hours of 9 pm 10 pm to hear "the way entertainment" first ever on air commercial.

also we are giving away tickets and t shirts!!! check out our myspace

click here for link
Greg T
Lionesses
1,200 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (2)
April 11 2009 12:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tommy Conwell is a good guy too.
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
April 11 2009 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude call him up during the show ask him if hes going to be at may 9th show apparently he is a rumpel fan
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 11 2009 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
attn bands this is a cool way for some radio exposure too, this month the background music for our ad is rumpelstiltskin grinder, next month it is Monument, after that it's up in the air. Get ahold of us on the myspace. It's free.
J LANSDALE
is wesleygibson
17,661 Posts
68/M/PA

offline   (10)
April 11 2009 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
is it going to be monument's jam on there bill?
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
April 11 2009 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
from looking at the few pictures you have on your myspace you need to add a soundman and a decent PA to really do your shows right. just me 2 cents. im just one of those people that hates going to shows that sound like balls. especially with drums. if the drums sound like shit there is nothing that can be done to make it good.
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
April 11 2009 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Joe Boccuto

attn bands this is a cool way for some radio exposure too, this month the background music for our ad is rumpelstiltskin grinder, next month it is Monument, after that it's up in the air. Get ahold of us on the myspace. It's free.

THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
April 11 2009 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:..::localeye::..

from looking at the few pictures you have on your myspace you need to add a soundman and a decent PA to really do your shows right. just me 2 cents. im just one of those people that hates going to shows that sound like balls. especially with drums. if the drums sound like shit there is nothing that can be done to make it sound good.

yeah we have both of those actually
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
April 11 2009 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:THE WAY

Originally posted by:..::localeye::..

from looking at the few pictures you have on your myspace you need to add a soundman and a decent PA to really do your shows right. just me 2 cents. im just one of those people that hates going to shows that sound like balls. especially with drums. if the drums sound like shit there is nothing that can be done to make it sound good.

yeah we have both of those actually

gotcha. i was looking at those R & S pics...i saw the drums didnt have a single mic on them that why i said that
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
April 11 2009 12:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah the r and s club has a shitty sound system in the future we will be using my brand spankin new one

you should come out to a show say hi
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 11 2009 12:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
we didn't really run the rs club show so much as just book it. the hellraiser music group guys were still in charge. at our upcoming shows there it's going to be more "the way entertainment" show kind of situation. we're running shit so much more professionally than we ever did in the past it's not even funny.
all threads All Threads ›› TOMMORROW NIGHT ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: TOMMORROW NIGHT

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?