forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Bigger Butt? ›› new reply Post Reply
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
46/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 10 2009 1:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:shutyourmouth

no deadlifts for me. apparently they are forbidden at PF. squats and lunges have been doing the trick though, im up another 20 lbs in the last month, doing 6 sets of 10 and im usually sore for a day after.

Quit going to that shitbox gym.

www.ironsport.com
shutyourmouth
I buried my heart
1,886 Posts
37/F/MA

offline   (12)
April 10 2009 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks but I live an hour from there.

...gym nears me are PF, Curves, LA Fitness & Bally. I like paying $10 a month, plus I don't go until 9:30 so I'd never be able to utilize any of the perks of other gyms that I'd actually like.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
April 10 2009 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
PF isnt THAT bad, I think we already covered this. You can grunt a little, but if your yelling or making too much noise that stupid alarm will go off. again, the place is mostly for people who want to tone up and do cardio stuff. it isnt for people to go and max lift and shit. they have a couple smith machines, dumbells up to 85, and some machines. you cant touch a place like that for $10 a month to get healthy. if you want to look like Bill Kazmaier, lou ferrigno or cory everson it isnt the place for you. if you want to do squats to make your ass bigger you can do that at PF. deadlifting no, but squats yes.
wholesaletrash
i've got nice legs
12,561 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (3)
April 10 2009 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the last thing i need is a bigger ass. someone tell me what to do to get rid of mine, and also my new boobs. i don't want those either.
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
April 10 2009 10:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

You can grunt a little, but if your yelling or making too much noise that stupid alarm will go off.

wait, there is an alarm that goes off if someone grunts? talk about the worst possible thing you could do if someone grunts.
im sure that will stop when someone gets seriously injured because a random alarm startled them at the peak of whatever lift they are doing.
Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
April 10 2009 10:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:brian.

Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

You can grunt a little, but if your yelling or making too much noise that stupid alarm will go off.

wait, there is an alarm that goes off if someone grunts? talk about the worst possible thing you could do if someone grunts.
im sure that will stop when someone gets seriously injured because a random alarm startled them at the peak of whatever lift they are doing.

Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
April 10 2009 10:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also,
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,786 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)