all threads All Threads ›› SHO'NUFF motherfucker ›› new reply Post Reply
THE WAY

TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
February 14 2009 10:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I Love this movie hope they dont fuck it up samuel.l will be a good sho nuff i always thought

Having most recently played a dirty cop in "Lakeview Terrace," Jackson is set to star as a bad guy again in Columbia Pictures' remake of Berry Gordy's 1985 cult classic "The Last Dragon."

Jackson will play Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem, a role played in the original by the late Julius Carry, whose spiel included asking ego-driven questions like "Am I the baddest mofo lowdown around this town?" Each time his gang of thugs answered, "Sho 'nuff!"

Davis Entertainment's John Davis and Gordy's son Kerry Gordy are producing.

Penning the screenplay as well as producing is Dallas Jackson, who heads up the urban family label DJ Classicz with Davis. Wu-Tang Clan's RZA is co-producing.

The updated plot will be along the same lines of the original, centering on young martial arts student Leroy Green in his quest through the streets of New York to achieve the highest level of martial arts accomplishment, known as the Last Dragon.
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
February 15 2009 10:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
nobody knows the last dragon??
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
February 15 2009 10:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you goin to see DOWN in FLA?
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
February 15 2009 10:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just read that now didnt see it before where at that would rock
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
February 15 2009 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i don't know i made it up
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (29)
February 15 2009 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahaahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahaahhahahahhahaahahhahahaahhaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

female-fronted Swedish death metal band Arch Enemy will tour North America with Hate Eternal, Evergrey and the Black Dahlia Murder starting August 25 in West Springfield, Virginia. Dates run through September 9. Meanwhile, the Black Dahlia Murder have released a statement calling rumors of their split "definitely not true," explaining: "Some changes are just being made." One change is the addition of Set Ablaze bassist Joe Boccuto. ..
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
February 15 2009 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wtf?

and we did not evem end up playing the first show of the tour cause john slept too late
all threads All Threads ›› SHO'NUFF motherfucker ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: SHO'NUFF motherfucker

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?