forum Want Ads / Personals ›› more stuff for sale, pa wedges, amp, etc ›› new reply Post Reply
Self Inflicted

Gittin dat fo sho
316 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (10)
October 19 2008 12:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So along with my bass rig I've decided to thin out my collection of gear. My music stuff is starting to overrun my house and I need to unload some of it. Prices are merely a suggestion fee free to haggle. It needs to go and I'm flexible on price.

First item - Pyramid 1000 watt power amp. Use for pa, bass, guitar, whatever. It's 4 spaces in the rack or can be used standalone. The outputs are banana plugs but I have made a converter box to switch it to 1/4" jacks which I will include. Paid $225 for this. Asking $75

Next up - 2 Optimus brand floor wedges. Can be used standing up (as pictured) or laid on side (floor wedges) has banana plug inputs and 1/4" inputs on back. One speaker input (banana) is broken off but u can still use the 1/4" input. If it bothers u, you can replace the rear panel because I believe they still sell them at radio shack. Paid $150 each for these but will sell $50 for the pair because they are a little beat up cosmetically.

I also have 2 stage crates full of speaker cables, instrument cables, mic cables, a full set of drum mics, a wireless guitar setup and much much more. so if you are looking for something hit me up! I literally have a whole basement full of music gear!

Shoot me an email : daveymisbehavey@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!!!
Self Inflicted
Gittin dat fo sho
316 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (10)
October 19 2008 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also have a 12 channel Ross mixer for sale $50. 2 of the channels need repairs to the 1/4" inputs but work fine using the xlr inputs. And one of the wood sides is missing. Great for band room or home studio not concerned with looks.

forum Want Ads / Personals ›› more stuff for sale, pa wedges, amp, etc ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: more stuff for sale, pa wedges, amp, etc

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?