forum Politics and Society ›› The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
October 11 2008 3:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, they're a "hoax." Time for another look:

click here for link

a few quotes:

To complete the ruin of the industry of the goyim, we shall bring; to the assistance of speculation, the luxury which we have developed among the goyim; that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. We shall raise the rate of wages which, however, will not bring any advantage to the workers, for, at the same time, we shall produce a rise in prices of the first necessaries of life, alleging that it arises from the decline of agriculture and cattle-breeding: we shall further undermine; artfully and deeply; sources of production, by accustoming the workers to anarchy and to drunkenness, and, side by side therewith, taking all measures to extirpate from the face of the earth all the educated forces of the goyim.

That has happened, as you well know. We produce nothing of value anymore. We are a nation of dumbed-down, TV-addled debt-slaves - exactly as our masters, the banker elite, want us to be. Everything sold to us by government and bankers as "convenience" or "for your protection" - direct deposit...EZ Pass...overdraft protection...online bill pay...shopper discount cards..."free" credit report..."financial aid" for school...etc. is merely more shackles that have been placed on us.

Our directorate must surround itself with all these forces of civilisation, among which it will have to work. It will surround itself with publicists; practical jurists; administrators; diplomats and, finally, with persons prepared by a special super-educational training in our special schools. These persons will have consonance of all the secrets of the social structure, they will know all the languages that can be made up by political alphabets and words; they will be made acquainted with the whole underside of human nature, with all its sensitive chords on which they will have to play. These chords are the cast of mind of the goyim; their tendencies; short-comings; vices and qualities; the particularities of classes and conditions. Needless to say that the talented assistants of authority, of whom I speak, will be taken not from among the goyim, who are accustomed to perform their administrative work without giving themselves the trouble to think what its aim is, and never consider what it is needed for. The administrators of the goyim sign papers without reading them, and they serve either for mercenary reasons or from ambition.

Recall Congress, in 2001, signing the USA PATRIOT ACT (pre-written before 9/11) without reading it, and, more recently, taking bribes and buckling under threats of martial law to pass the "bailout" bill which killed our country.

We shall surround our government with a whole world of economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form the principal subject of the teaching given to the Jews. Around us again will be a whole constellation of bankers; industrialists; capitalists and - the main thing - millionaires; because in substance, everything will be settled by the question of figures.

The Federal Reserve masquerades as a government entity... it is a private group of bankers (all of whom are Jewish)

When we have accomplished our coup d'etat we shall say then to the various peoples: "Everything has gone terribly badly, all have been worn out with sufferings. We are destroying the causes
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 11 2008 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,380 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
October 11 2008 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tl,dr
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 11 2008 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
October 11 2008 10:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
OK, Drew. Listen, man, I don't know if you're Jewish or not, but if you are, then are you familiar with the Talmud?

In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (Elders of Zion) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by the elect at this time:

'Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian's lives.

4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) Prince of the Jews of Constantinople'
(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - 'La Silva Curiosa' 1608 my emphasis)

The above could almost be read as a prophecy of what was to come in Europe. Many Jews did exactly as above and became intimate with the established aristocratic order; becoming doctors, advisors, private occultists and most significantly bankers to the aristocracy and royal houses. The most famous example of this being the House of Rothschild. This then gives us a very clear idea of the methods which the Elders were prepared to employ to fulfil their ancient manifesto. Again, there is clearly a direct correlation between the beliefs and methods of the 14th century Elders and those who originated the plan in c. 600 BC.

More than a prophecy, however, was the above 'advice' to the Spanish Jews. For, according to Talmudic Law, the words of the rabbis are deemed to be the words of God. In fact, the Talmud goes even further by declaring (with blasphemous lies) that the rabbis are actually advisors to Yahweh when He is uncertain.

A QUOTE FROM BEN FRANKLIN:

The implementation of the Talmudic New World Order was clearly seen and accurately predicted in the 18th Century by Benjamin Franklin:

'I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, a
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 11 2008 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
October 11 2008 10:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD?
by David Icke

by David Icke

from DavidIcke Website

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.

They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschilds are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians (see The Biggest Secret).

Guy de Rothschild, of the French House, heads this bloodline dynasty today. He is one of the most grotesque exponents of trauma-based mind control, indeed the top man according to many of those who have suffered mercilessly under his torture. I am always loath to use the world evil, but if evil is the reverse of live, Guy de Rothschild is thoroughly evil. He stands for the opposite of life. He has been personally responsible for the torture and death of millions of children and adults, either directly or through those he controls. He conducts satanic rituals, as all these bloodlines have always done, and goodness knows how many human sacrifices he has been involved in.

If what I am saying is wrong, Guy de Rothschild, then take me to court and lets reveal the evidence. You are a multi-billionaire and you control the courts and the media. I have next to nothing. I should, therefore, be a pushover. So come on, Mr. Rothschild, lets have you. Lets take these claims into the public arena and have you and me in the witness box. Make my day.

Already I can hear the clamor gathering to condemn me as "anti-semitic" because the Rothschilds claim to be "Jewish." Organizations like the Anti-Defamation League and B'nai B'rith have already made strenuous efforts to label me in this way for exposing the Rothschilds and to stop me speaking in public. How funny then that both organizations were created by, and continue to be bankrolled by, the Rothschilds. Just a co-incidence, nothing to worry about. B'nai Brith means, appropriately, "Sons of the Alliance" and was established by the Rothschilds in 1843 as an intelligence arm and to defame and destroy legitimate researchers with the label "anti semitic."

Many of their speakers openly supported slavery during the American Civil War and today they seek to condemn some black leaders as "anti-semitic" or "racist!" Every year, the Anti Defamation League award their "Torch of Liberty" (the classic Illuminati symbol) to the person they believe has served their cause the most. One year they gave it to Morris Dalitz, an intimate of the notorious Meyer Lansky crime syndicate which terrorized America. Perfect choice.

Of course, the strength of feeling that fans the flames of condemnation against anyone dubbed "anti-semitic" today is the sickening persecution of Jewish people by the Nazis of Adolf Hitler. To expose or question the actions of the Rothschilds or any other Jewish person or organization is to be called a "nazi" and "anti-semitic", that all-encompassing label which has discredited so many researchers and stopped them having the opportunity to speak in public because of protest by unthinking robot radicals and the re
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 11 2008 10:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol @ using David Icke as a source for anything.

Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 11 2008 10:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

lol @ using David Icke as a source for anything.

lolololol. beat me to it.

dwarn, you are a fucking idiot.
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 11 2008 10:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, as the above picture illustrates, hitler was clearly a black midget.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
October 11 2008 10:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link

Vega
04-23-07, 01:01 AM
I will be general. The reptilian brain is the most ancient of the brains. It has two hemispheres, just like the neocortex, and it may be that they relate functionally to the left and right hemispheres of the neocortex. The reptilian brain consists of the upper part of the spinal cord and the basal ganglia, the diencephalon, and parts of the midbrain--- all of which sits atop the spinal column like a knob in the middle of our heads.

It is thought to represent a fundamental core of the nervous system and derives from a form of mammal-like reptile that once ranged widely over the world but disappeared during the Triassic period having provided the evolutionary link between dinosaurs and mammals. All modern mammals have this reptilian complex, including humans.

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive. Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

1- obsessive-compulsive behavior

2- personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts

3- slavish conformance to old ways of doing things

4- ceremonial re-enactments

5- obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters

responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate and all manner of deception.

Reptiles do not dream, but animals which have evolved from the reptiles (mammals & birds) do dream. Why? Because the reptilian mind is still operating in them and we humans call that mental state "dreaming." There is no "dreamstate" in reptiles because this mentality is their waking state. It is repressed during our waking hours (but still functioning it never sleeps) by chemicals released neocortically then the reptilian is allowed to function during sleep and dream, when the left hemisphere is in turn repressed. But obviously, the reptilian brain is not satisfied being relegated to the "nightwatch" of an inert body. It wants far more than that.

Humans invented rituals and ceremonies, and then, theater. Now where do you suppose those revelations came from? Theater, with its famous theorem of the "suspension of disbelief" (which is simply another way of saying, "Put your left brain to sleep.") is a re-invention of the reptilian mental-state "out-there". And of course, now we have excellent duplication of the reptilian mindset with movies and television, etc. which by some estimates, occupies up to 16-18 hours of our time per day, when you add in sleep-dream time.

..Innermost in our brain is what is called the reptilian brain, its oldest and most primitive part. The reptilian brain appears to be largely unchanged by evolution and we share it with all other animals which have a backbone.

This reptilian brain controls body functions required for sustaining life such as breathing and body temperature. Reptiles are cold-blooded animals which are warmed by the daylight sun and conserve energy by restricting activities when it is dark. The biological clock (controller) for their activity-rest cycle is located in the eye itself {10}.

At this level of evolution, behaviour relating to survival of the species, such as sexual behaviour, is instinctive and responses are automatic. Territory is acquired by force and defended. Might is right...
click here for link

See also What On Earth Is Happening, my good friend Mark Passio's website:

clic
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 11 2008 10:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sweet jesus...please tell me that you're trying to back up this theory:

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood."
existential antelope
down and out
5,345 Posts
34/M/WA

offline   (7)
October 11 2008 10:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this thread has exploded my brain
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 11 2008 10:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Dwarn
See also What On Earth Is Happening, my good friend Mark Passio's website:

click here for link

The Triune Brain

A basic understanding of the structure of the human brain is necessary, if one truly wishes to understand both the basic dynamics of Consciousness, and the situation in which humanity currently finds itself. The brain is generally recognized as the seat of Consciousness in the body. While I would never claim that Consciousness is limited to the brain, the brain is certainly the organ through which we most directly connect to Consciousness on the physical level.

As we've seen previously, our Consciousness - our means of expression while in physical form - has a threefold nature: Thoughts, Emotions, and Actions. Just as our Consciousness itself has a three-in-one nature, so, in fact, does the human brain.

The idea of a threefold brain was proposed in the modern era by American neuroscientist Paul D. MacLean, who correlated human behavioral manifestations with the physiological structures inherent in the brain. His research led to the formulation of a concept now known as the Triune Brain. The Triune Brain model shows that what we generally think of as the human brain is actually three complexes, or three smaller brains that work together as one in order to provide the functions necessary for human survival and expression.

The first of these complexes is the oldest in terms of its evolutionary development. It is the deepest section of the brain, located underneath the larger brain mass. Known as the R-Complex, this part of the brain is comprised of the brain stem and the cerebellum. The R stands for Reptile. This section of the brain has been nicknamed the Reptile Brain due to the fact that the behavioral traits for which it is responsible are most often observed in and associated with reptiles. These include pure survival instinct, direct stimulus-response, fight-or-flight response, competition, aggression, domination, repetition, ritual, and the desire to hoard resources.

These traits are the "base" functions of Consciousness. They are less-than-human, essentially animalistic thoughts and behaviors, which comprise the "lowest" states of awareness and being. It is interesting to note that, physiologically, this complex lies at the "base", or "lowest" part of the brain. Equating the R-Complex to the Holy Trinity model of Consciousness, it would be the punitive, controlling "Father" god described in the Old Testament. As the "Father," or oldest and least advanced part of the brain, the R-Complex is responsible for the male-dominator, animalistic, instinctual, base behavior which many human beings exhibit and experience.

The second complex of the Triune Brain is the Limbic System. It is also called the Mammal Brain because it appears to have developed significantly later in biological evolution that the reptilian R-Complex. It sits on top of the R-Complex, just above the brain stem and cerebellum. Comprised of the hippocampus, the hypothalamus, and the amygdala, the function of Limbic System is to generate and regulate the flow of chemicals and chemical interactions that create our emotions. Emotions are a common mammal trait that is generally lacking in reptiles and lower animals. Reptiles feel pain and undergo basic stimulus-response, but they do not display emotional reactions such as joy, sadness, empathy, etc. The Limbic System acts as a buffer between our thoughts and actions, for it is our emotions which generate feelings within our physiology that make us aware of the impact our actions have upon others.

Emotional traits are of a higher order of Consciousness than the base, reptilian traits displayed through the