forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Back To Back looking for new drummer ›› new reply Post Reply
XcadmusX

vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 10 2008 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Unfortunately, family obligations have made our current drummer make a tough decision and he has to give up his position in the band soon. As it turns out, we have already been planning to take some time off of playing shows and focus on writing new material, so this would actually be the best time for someone new to come on board.

Check us out here: http://www.myspace.com/backtobacklvhc
or email us: backtobacklvhc@hotmail.com

We're an old school hardcore band, you can figure it out by listening to the songs we have on our site. Hopefully we can find someone soon!
XSimsX
I'm Old.
194 Posts
42/M/PA

August 11 2008 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Damn, this would be perfect for me but I'm not looking at playing Old School right now. I wish you guys the best of luck.
Venicebeachxc
Atty at law
3,980 Posts
36/M/FL

offline   (2)
August 20 2008 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
We played with B2B like 2 weeks ago. What happened?
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 25 2008 1:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's all good now. Jim had some things to sort out with his family (wife and kids), and kinda made a rash decision. We've worked things out with him now so that he can spend more time with his family in his off time than he had been. So no worries, now :)

(thank god, too... I would honestly not want to work with anyone else unless I HAD to. Jim's the man and is the perfect fit for us)
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 25 2008 1:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
BTW, it was great playing with you guys in Florida... After I broke some shit, of course, hahaha. Fuck that White Widow band for sitting outside the whole time we all played, too.
fallingunder
F.U.
27 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (2)
August 26 2008 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That would suck if you had to replace jim. He fits so well.
Venicebeachxc
Atty at law
3,980 Posts
36/M/FL

offline   (2)
August 26 2008 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, I left that fucking Diezel Head sitting outside of my garage all night. I was bugging the fuck out. Also, agreed on fuck White Widow.
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Back To Back looking for new drummer ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Back To Back looking for new drummer

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?