forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Who rules at drums? ›› new reply Post Reply
Nicholas Steinborn

hurfablurf
8,050 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (12)
July 6 2008 2:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Let's jam.

Not exactly sure what, but it'll be sometimes technical, sometimes ambient, sometimes heavy, sometimes poppy, and fairly dynamic. That should cover all the bases. Be comfortable with odd time signatures, play consistently, have decent gear, and let's rock.

I'm in Hatfield and have access to practice spaces near me and in Hatboro.

click here for link - This is something I wrote.
click here for link - I also wrote all the music for these songs as well as played guitar and did a bit of singing. I don't want to play stuff this poppy anymore.

Think Tides, Tera Melos, Oceansize, Rocket From the Crypt/Drive Like Jehu/Hot Snakes, Jeniferever, Cave In, This Town Needs Guns, Radiohead, Minus the Bear, (new)Thrice, (new)Brand New, Battles, Isis, Anathallo, American Football, Dysrhtymia, Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai, Owls, Oxes, etc.

I'd like to be somewhat varied in terms of sound, but it still has to make sense.

I've got nice gear and can play. I potentially have a bassist(a SICK bass player) and keyboard player on board.

AIM-i51423
XSimsX
I'm Old.
194 Posts
42/M/PA

July 8 2008 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm old, have a Tama Starclassic and transportation. Tides, Minus the Bear, Isis, EITS really got my attention. When are you looking to Jam? I think I'm an hour away which isn't a problem, but right now only Friday (night), Saturday and Sunday would work for me.
riggard
Time Cubin'
6,281 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (7)
July 27 2008 4:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
if I wasn't two hours away I'd be pretty down for this.
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Who rules at drums? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Who rules at drums?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?