all threads All Threads ›› HANG UP THE FUCKING PHONE ›› new reply Post Reply
miss laura

HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
WHEN YOU COME INTO A STORE.

i will NOT help you until you end your conversation, you rude little cunt. i'll stand there and stare at you all fucking day until you hang up.

your friends can wait. don't waste my time.
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
37/M/VA

offline   (2)
May 15 2008 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,639 Posts
6/M/PA

offline   (2)
May 15 2008 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you should just pick up the phone, see how they like it
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 15 2008 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
people who talk on their cell phones while being waited on are the worst but you can totally rip them off since they aren't paying attention.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
or i should talk on my cell phone the entire time while fitting their kids and ringing their orders through.
wholesaletrash
i've got nice legs
12,561 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'll talk on my phone in a store unless i want help, then obviously i'll hang up and show the sales person some respect. i also don't talk while checking out.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
33/F/NA

offline   (7)
May 15 2008 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What really pisses people off is when they are trying to talk to you when they are on their phone and you say, in a snobby tone of voice, "Oh, no, I'll wait until your done".
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
33/F/NA

offline   (7)
May 15 2008 10:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sherman

What really pisses people off is when they are trying to talk to you when they are on their phone and you say, in a snobby tone of voice, "Oh, no, I'll wait until your done".

I lreally ove doing this.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sherman

i do it ALLLLLLL the time.

"oh no no no, please take your time. i'll wait until you're done talking."

and then they act like i was being rude. LOL!
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: wifebeater

video game store

Originally posted by: miss laura

fitting their kids

SHOE STORE.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
May 15 2008 10:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: wholesaletrash

i'll talk on my phone in a store unless i want help, then obviously i'll hang up and show the sales person some respect. i also don't talk while checking out.

it's fine to be on the phone when you're just browsing, because browsers don't usually want help immediately anyway. it's when the browsing turns to actual shopping and you stand there like I'M wasting YOUR time.

if i'm on the phone in a store and i haven't finished talking before i make it to the checkout counter, i'll cut the person off and say "listen, i have to call you back, i'm about to check out." and then i always make a point to call them back, even if it's just to end the conversation again.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 15 2008 11:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it usually old people who do this.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2008 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sometimes it's the reverse though.

i went into a sandwich shop i frequent during work hours and i was on hold the with my wife talking about some medical stuff that she needed done (which was pretty fucking important)....the shit head behind the counter would NOT SERVE me until i was off the phone even though i was just there to pick up my fucking order i had placed.....and like i said i'm a frequent customer...well i was....fuck them and there stupid sandwich shop...they fucking lost a customer.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 15 2008 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

i went into a sandwich shop i frequent during work hours and i was on hold the with my wife talking about some medical stuff that she needed done (which was pretty fucking important)....the shit head behind the counter would NOT SERVE me until i was off the phone even though i was just there to pick up my fucking order i had placed.....and like i said i'm a frequent customer...well i was....fuck them and there stupid sandwich shop...they fucking lost a customer.

i don't find that to be the opposite. if it weren't for cell phones, you would have had that so-called important conversation in your own home, where important conversations should take place.

i waited on some dipshit once and the whole time he was arguing with his (i guess) ex wife about child support. way to be classy.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2008 11:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:dianna

Originally posted by: sidney

i don't find that to be the opposite. if it weren't for cell phones, you would have had that so-called important conversation in your own home, where important conversations should take place.

i waited on some dipshit once and the whole time he was arguing with his (i guess) ex wife about child support. way to be classy.

well the fuck those business and they'll continue to lose customers when the person behind the counter is rude to them.

i did'nt ignore the guy i simply had the phone against my ear waiting to talk to the doctor. I walked up to the counter and said "pickup order for paul" he said "I'll help you when your off the phone."

Jess.
wiener breath
38,758 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (11)
May 15 2008 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I couldn't stand this either, but I served the customers happily (while silently cursing them) because it was my job.
all threads All Threads ›› HANG UP THE FUCKING PHONE ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: HANG UP THE FUCKING PHONE

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?