forum Politics and Society ›› Hackers have Spoofed My IP ›› new reply Post Reply
chris spiro
got that pma
5,371 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 25 2008 4:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LastOnePicked

My new conspiracy theory: Dwarn/dwarnberg/whoeverthefuckelse may have just outed himself as a fake poster.

Didn't anybody else see that post?

If dwarn's a fake, somebody's a fucking genius.

explain
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 25 2008 5:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Dwarnberg

Originally posted by:cbrickhouse

dwarn, i have nothing to do with where you get your ip address from. talk to your ISP.

This used to have a response in it instead of "..."

I don't remember exactly what it said...but i'm pretty sure it mentioned something about being pissed off, and it sounded like it should've been posted under dwarns username, like somebody accidentally left the wrong name logged in. Now the post has been edited out for no apparent reason.

Maybe i'm imagining things though...
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 25 2008 6:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Or, a less glamorous conclusion could be that Dwarn is inventing "shills" haha
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 25 2008 6:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

Or, a less glamorous conclusion could be that Dwarn is inventing "shills" haha

yep...but that conclusion would blow. It'd be far more amazing to have created a fake poster with it's own fake posters making fun of it.
brian.
new cocks
142,957 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
April 26 2008 12:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i think we should delete Dwarn and make him continue to post as the fake posters, only so long as the fake posters continue to write in the same manner, making fun of people like the original Dwarn.
COFFINSTUFFER
Time Husk
6,496 Posts
33/M/PA

April 28 2008 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
palealeisgreat
no
4,998 Posts
34/M/AZ

April 29 2008 4:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 29 2008 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:brian.

i think we should delete Dwarn and make him continue to post as the fake posters, only so long as the fake posters continue to write in the same manner, making fun of people like the original Dwarn.

Delete me, I have back-ups. I am like herpes. I will be with you forever!!!!!!!

Buford T. Justice
Suck it....
13 Posts
30/M/NA

April 29 2008 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am Dwarn, Lord of Zion.

As I sit upon Mount Zion and reflect upon my journey, I am reminded of a story from my childhood. My hope is that this will shed some light on how Dwarn "The Jew Hater" was born. Growing up along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, known as the Gaza strip, I was relentlessly heckled and traumatized by prepubescent Palestinian girls. The would call me vile names such as Jewboy, Hooknose and Kid Kike. They would launch sheep turds like granades in my direction and make explosion sounds. They would cross the border and throw rocks and beat me with sticks. Eventually, I began to believe their words and became "Dwarn, Hater of the Jews". So began my long journey. I left my family (no friends) and made my pilgramage to America where I have spewed my venom and anti-semitic rhetoric ever since. However, thanks to my friends at PAHC (Dwarno, Dwarnberg and too many others to name.) I have learned the error of my ways. I am now ready to embrace my Jewish heritage and be a champion for the cause. This my friends will not be an easy journey. There may be times when my self loathing can no longer be contained and I revert back to my alter ego, Dwarn "The Jew Hater". All I ask is that you treat me with the same distain that those prepubescent Palestinian girls did and forgive me for my trespasses. Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu melekh ha‑olam. Shalom.

I AM DWARN HEAR ME ROAR!!!
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
31/M/OH

offline   (15)
May 2 2008 3:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wtffffffff at this whole thread
planet of the apes
no.
3,869 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 27 2014 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,179 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 27 2014 9:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hackers have spoofed my ip
planet of the apes
no.
3,869 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
September 9 2016 5:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

Originally posted by: Steve

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,505 Posts
60/M/MA

online   (9)
September 11 2016 9:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
... as if anyone else posting under Dwarn's name could make him seem more nuts or obnoxious or make him more disliked and disrespected here or anywhere else.
ulrikesdream
Time Husk
336 Posts
45/N/A/AK

offline   (3)
September 12 2016 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

hackers have spoofed my ip

So that they can post messages on a forum... must be true hackers! Probably cDc or CCC!!
forum Politics and Society ›› Hackers have Spoofed My IP ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hackers have Spoofed My IP

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?