I have some stuff laying around i wanna sell so check it
1. pearl double braced cymbal stand boom or straight It is used but in good condtion. $40
2. pearl double braced boom cymbal stand. The bottom is bent a little and the top had a curve to it(everyone always comments how cool it looks and it helps the cymbal to sit perfectly nd keeps it balanced better) it still works perfectly fine i just don;t have as many cymbals as i used to so i don;t need it
3. 2 small cymbal stands one is a straight with a aquarian spring holder perfect for a china the other is a boom stand most stands are percussion pl,us brand $15 for both
4. sabian b8 18" china
it has some bends from being played but no cracks and still sounds amazing. i no longer need 5 chinas $35
5 zildjian zil bell 6.5" $60
6. sabian b8 14" hi-hats they are used and the top has been cleaned
$45 selling cause i no longer need 2 sets of hi-hats
7. zildjian z custom 18" rock crash This cymbal does have cracks within the cymbal and not on the edge. They have been there for a while and have not gottenworse. It gives the cymbal a deeper faster decay sound. I am selling cause i don;t need 3 crashes anymore
8. Sabian divided thick cymbal bag. Very thick bag with thick cloth dividers $40
9. zildjian 19" z custom crash. has a crack or 2 but it sounds just as good as a new one and the cracks as the other one are within the cymbal and haven;t gotten worse.
hit me up if your interested if you buy a bunhc of stuff i'll give you a good deal. all this stuff is pretty cheap and even if it is bent or cracked it still sounds good and has been that way for a while without getting worse.