forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› cow shit kills ›› new reply Post Reply
xandresxpetx

snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
July 4 2007 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Family of 5 die from exposer to methane gas on dairy farm, and drown in 18 inches of shit! LMAO

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/04/methane.deaths.ap/index.html
XemonerdX
OTYC, sucka!
3,147 Posts
46/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 6 2007 8:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
When I was a kid I was on a farm from time to time (my parents had lived with a farmer shortly so we would visit sometimes). I got warned several times to not go near the manure pit exactly cuz of stuff like that story.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
32/F/DC

offline   (1)
July 6 2007 9:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm glad you think it's hilarious when people die, but you try to shove your vegan-I'm-so-compassionate bullshit down everyone's throat when they talk about eating animal products.

What's up hypocrisy?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 6 2007 9:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Lauren from MD

I'm glad you think it's hilarious when people die, but you try to shove your vegan-I'm-so-compassionate bullshit down everyone's throat when they talk about eating animal products.

What's up hypocrisy?

DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
39/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 7 2007 1:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hahaha! It's funny because the dumb rednecks kept going in the goddamn pit after everyone kept collapsing. It's like the stupid AI in video games, they just don't learn. What a shitty way to die though. Ha!
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
July 7 2007 6:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The victims were identified as Scott Showalter, 34; his wife, Phyillis, 33; their daughters Shayla, 11, and Christina, 9; and Amous Stoltzfus, 24.

yeah... always hilarious when 9 and 11-year-olds die... pure comedic gold.

p.s. you're a waste of resources.
nicole
Time Husk
13,143 Posts
39/F/IL

offline   (1)
July 7 2007 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Ron Mexico

The victims were identified as Scott Showalter, 34; his wife, Phyillis, 33; their daughters Shayla, 11, and Christina, 9; and Amous Stoltzfus, 24.

yeah... always hilarious when 9 and 11-year-olds die... pure comedic gold.

p.s. you're a waste of resources.

Is it somehow sadder when children die than adults? I'd sall all life is pretty equal, but if you're putting your own heirarchy on things, how can you expect others not to?
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
July 8 2007 1:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i believe I said it was pure comedic gold.

i know you're trying to make a point, but don't act like people don't make a bigger deal about kids dying than they do about adults because they absolutely do and you know it. whether you believe all life is equal or not isn't the point because the death of a child elicits a greater emotional response than that of an animal or an adult (barring personal relationship). that's just how we're wired.

it's part of out nature to protect our own species, particularly those among us who cannot protect themselves, and so when a child dies it's a group failure, when a adult dies they often could have done a lot to prevent it.
BEERZEBUB
C-Wizard
4,191 Posts
31/M/OH

offline   (9)
July 18 2007 4:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Ron Mexico

i believe I said it was pure comedic gold.

i know you're trying to make a point, but don't act like people don't make a bigger deal about kids dying than they do about adults because they absolutely do and you know it. whether you believe all life is equal or not isn't the point because the death of a child elicits a greater emotional response than that of an animal or an adult (barring personal relationship). that's just how we're wired.

it's part of out nature to protect our own species, particularly those among us who cannot protect themselves, and so when a child dies it's a group failure, when a adult dies they often could have done a lot to prevent it.

damn he's good...
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
33/M/AZ

offline   (7)
July 18 2007 4:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Reason generally trumps self-righteousness.
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
July 18 2007 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I simply thought it was funny because it's so ironic. There they are forcing this kind of life on these poor animals, who have no choice in the matter, and raising them to eventually die horrible deaths, and they get it instead.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 18 2007 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So if you saw a guide dog get run over by a car, would the irony make you laugh? No, because the dog's innocent. Unlike those bratty little children who drowned.

People like you set your cause back so much. You're either oblivious to this, stupid, or actually don't care about your cause.
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
July 18 2007 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

So if you saw a guide dog get run over by a car, would the irony make you laugh? No, because the dog's innocent. Unlike those bratty little children who drowned.

People like you set your cause back so much. You're either oblivious to this, stupid, or actually don't care about your cause.

That's stupid. A guide dog is trained to stay out of traffic. The children were being trained to raise animals to die horrible deaths, like their parents. It was also dumb of them all to go running like that, they should've dialed 911. If they knew what the hell they were doing, they prob. would've. Alot of farm kids get killed because they don't know what they're doing. This is another reason that farming is no good. It's not my fault, it sounds like a scene from a comedy movie. The parents should've been more responsible.
I bet you never laugh at anyone getting hurt either, and you act like I'm sadistic.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 19 2007 7:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's stupid. A guide dog is trained to stay out of traffic. The children were being trained to raise animals to die horrible deaths, like their parents

They're both ironic and apparently it wasn't the events that happened that you found funny, simply the irony of it all. I don't see why the irony of children drowning is funny but not dogs being hit by cars?

It was also dumb of them all to go running like that, they should've dialed 911. If they knew what the hell they were doing, they prob. would've. Alot of farm kids get killed because they don't know what they're doing. This is another reason that farming is no good. It's not my fault

What has this got to do with humour and/or irony? What the hell is funny about this?! I'm not talking about what they should or shouldn't have done.

The parents should've been more responsible.

So irresponsible parents leading to the drowning of children is funny if it involves a small level of irony?

I bet you never laugh at anyone getting hurt either, and you act like I'm sadistic.

People getting hurt and children drowning is different. And no, I can't remember when I ever laughed at kids drowning, let alone simultaneously made a stand against society claiming to be way more compassionate than it and most people in it.

You're an absolute joke.
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
July 19 2007 3:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
At least I am funny. Your boring.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA