forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Creatine ›› new reply Post Reply
xSLoCuM

Time Husk
19 Posts
28/M/NC

offline   (2)
June 28 2007 2:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I need to gain some weight for an upcoming tournament. And i was wondering of a quick way to gain weight. I had Creatine recommended to me, but i heard it had some bad effects. So does anyone know of these alleged effects? Or anything to replace of it? I have roughly 4.5% body fat, so weight gain would be easy.
acabamento

offline   (11)
June 28 2007 2:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
HTTP://GOOGLE.COM
the jizzler
cum @ me
14,574 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (9)
June 28 2007 2:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
eh, creatine more or less inflates your muscles with water, making you look more defined. i believe it also helps with muscle repair. it's good for quick short term effects, but if you don't keep up with working out and taking it, you lose what you gained really fast. maybe you'll gain slightly in water weight, but i'd reccomend loading up on protein to increase lean muscle mass instead.
the jizzler
cum @ me
14,574 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (9)
June 28 2007 2:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i didn't really notice any bad effects while taking it. besies the quick deflation.
xSLoCuM
Time Husk
19 Posts
28/M/NC

offline   (2)
June 28 2007 2:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I already checked google and since creatine is such a new supplement. Short/Long term effects aren't on the internet, so that is why i was wondering. If anyone new of the active ingredients having bad effects.
acabamento

offline   (11)
June 28 2007 2:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, it came out last month. I should known better than to suggest you do your own homework.
the jizzler
cum @ me
14,574 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (9)
June 28 2007 2:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i heard it worked out fine for this guy...
xSLoCuM
Time Husk
19 Posts
28/M/NC

offline   (2)
June 28 2007 2:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Its cool..
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 28 2007 11:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Horse Semen will make you gain weight pronto.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (5)
June 28 2007 11:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

look what it's done for you
Hallowedbthyname
tekubiforiundo
6,718 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
June 28 2007 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Supplementing creatine has only been out for about 10 years...I think it was started by that dude who owns MRI. Basically you can get creatine naturally from red meats etc...but our body doesn't need much at all each day. From what I remember reading a year or two ago (so I CAN be wrong on this) Creatine is broken down in your liver into ATP.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 28 2007 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:yantastic

Originally posted by:WREN

look what it's done for you

obviously nothing since i'm losing weight...but it seems to being doing wonders for your wonderful round shape.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,742 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
June 28 2007 1:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Take it, it's fine, drink enough water, and that's it. Not the best choice for quick weight gain, but any quick weight gain is usually just shitty weight to begin with. If you want to add muscle creatine should be in your supplementation plan. Take about 3-5 grams pre and post workout, and about 5 on your off days.
xSLoCuM
Time Husk
19 Posts
28/M/NC

offline   (2)
June 28 2007 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Okay. Thanks
Jando
Time Husk
38 Posts
33/M/NA

June 29 2007 9:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
1. You don't have 4.5% body fat. Try again.
2. Creatine is broken down into Creatine Phosphate and is used to increase the ATP energy system in the body within the powerhouse or the mitochondria of the cell. This is best for increasing the power of short bursts of energy as in sprinting or heavy weight lifting.
3. Creatine is better suited for strength gains rather than hypertrophy. Hypertrophy can come as an indirect result of increasing the working load but it is indirect. Some size and weight gain comes as a result of intracellular water retention within the muscle (not subcutaneous water retention). After increasing the weights the Central Nervous System has adapted to the new weights. You may lose a bit of size but the strength gains should stay largely there.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Creatine ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Creatine

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?