forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› attn Baseball players ›› new reply Post Reply
BlackendWar

back in black
827 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (6)
June 14 2007 9:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link

above is listed a workout i've recently been sticking to get bigger and more fit for baseball. im not sure how many people on here play ball so maybe this goes towards the kids who are in high school. this deff gets results quick.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 14 2007 9:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Seems pretty basic with some additional arm work thrown in. For any sport specific training I'd recommend doing some type of explosive full body movement at least once a week. Basically some variation of the clean or snatch.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 15 2007 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
we do a tone of explosive exercises for MMA conditioning but most of its movements that are practical in the sport. Snapdowns with bands. Suplexes with weighted dummy. Punches with bands. Shit like that.
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 23 2007 4:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
squats
squats
squats
squats
squats
squats
squats

dont forget squats
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 23 2007 8:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Squats are mass building. I alternate them with leg presses and lunges.
Baniel C. Doyer
nut swinger!
8,056 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (9)
June 24 2007 2:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
coaching little girls softball ftw! they just run a little, then spend the rest of the time trying to learn to swing a bat correctly and actually make contact with the ball once in a while. and i get all the exercise i need running around like a nut with them.

lol@we have 1 pitcher who plays every game because all the other girls fall short when they try to pitch. also, no catcher. one kid was pretty decent, but she decided she wanted to take ballet instead. ftl.

i have been trying to train my youngest step sister to pitch, and her dad was helping her out too. she was starting to get better, but her mom is a cunt and told her she can't pitch because she'll break her arm. yeah, cause tons of 8 year olds break their arms pitching in softball games against other kids who can't hit or throw. gtfo.

/pointless post
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› attn Baseball players ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: attn Baseball players

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band