forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Gaining size appr! ›› new reply Post Reply
life/deathnopoint

Whatulookinat?
3,285 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (4)
June 12 2007 8:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Such an amazing feeling, when you've been a scrawny bitch forever. Even more satisfying when it's all natural and then you see all the supplement/drug users who will be fucked years down the road.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 12 2007 8:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
definitely appreciated.

i'm not a fan of chest exercises so for a while all i did really was bench presses and dumbbell presses...then i was corrected and had some addition exercises put in...i've started to notice gains in my chest...i've also had my arm exercises tweaked and i'm seeing gains there as well. I'm not trying to put on any more drastic size (gotta keep the weight down for fights) but its good to see the improvement.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,739 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
June 12 2007 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Want to explain how supplement users will be "fucked years down the road"?
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 12 2007 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

definitely appreciated.

i'm not a fan of chest exercises so for a while all i did really was bench presses and dumbbell presses...then i was corrected and had some addition exercises put in...i've started to notice gains in my chest...i've also had my arm exercises tweaked and i'm seeing gains there as well. I'm not trying to put on any more drastic size (gotta keep the weight down for fights) but its good to see the improvement.

i would like to know what you are doing...those are two areas I need serious work with. I would like to build muscle in these areas because I feel they are out of proportion to the rest of my body. I haven't figured out how to target the right muscle groups....so?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,739 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
June 12 2007 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:NBK

definitely appreciated.

i would like to know what you are doing...those are two areas I need serious work with. I would like to build muscle in these areas because I feel they are out of proportion to the rest of my body. I haven't figured out how to target the right muscle groups....so?

Use less weight until you can really feel the contraction in whatever muscle you're trying to work. There are a million ways to tweak form so it's hard to be specific. However, if you want your chest to grow don't just mindlessly do bench presses. Do the reps and really think about your chest muscles moving the weight. This is the called the mind-muscle connection, and is crucial for really developing your body.

Gaining size is definitely killer though. None of my clothes really fit me anymore so I know something is right. I do suck a doing laundry so they might have shrunk, but I definitely put size on too.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 14 2007 8:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:NBK

definitely appreciated.

my form with dumbbells was a little off but one of the regular "rats" helped me with that. I also started doing inclines regularly both presses and flyes. And i added Pec-Decs which i was never a fan of.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Gaining size appr! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Gaining size appr!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?