forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Smoking or milk? ›› new reply Post Reply
Philthy Vegan

too cool for RECES
3,432 Posts
31/M/MD

offline   (4)
June 9 2007 8:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That new truth commercial poses a good question for the vegan straight edge. What's worse smoking a cigarette or drinking a glass of milk?
Metal til Im sixty
listen to neurosis
10,733 Posts
33/M/VA

offline   (10)
June 9 2007 8:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ethically, for me, drinking a glass of milk is worse than smoking a cigarette all by your lonesome. But seriously, fuck a bunch of both of those. Smoking grosses me out a ton, and i don't like the idea of drinking milk. So no to either, but on a moral standpoint, again this is just for me, drinking milk goes more against what I believe in.

Seriously though, the key here is the fact that they both suck and are completely unnecessary.
Philthy Vegan
too cool for RECES
3,432 Posts
31/M/MD

offline   (4)
June 9 2007 8:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Metal til Im sixty

Seriously though, the key here is the fact that they both suck and are completely unnecessary.

Thats the best conclusion I can come to as well!
9to5KillingSpree
holy cow
1,577 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (5)
June 9 2007 8:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I mean no offense by this, but I just find it odd that you would rather smoke a cigarette, which causes harm to yourself, than drink some milk. Like, if there was a gun at your head which one would you do?
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline     (15)
June 9 2007 8:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
As a vegan, smoking a cigarette should be just as offensive to you as drinking a glass of milk. Tobacco companies torture and ultimately kill animals with product testing and other so-called "scientific" ventures.
Philthy Vegan
too cool for RECES
3,432 Posts
31/M/MD

offline   (4)
June 9 2007 8:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's why posted this mainly for the xvx kids...It poses a wierd dilema at first, but I guess after seeing One Man's post, it more seems like a trick question now. It'd be like asking "What's worse, drinking diahrea or eating a piece of shit?" ..in my eyes atleast. whatever.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 10 2007 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
how about a glass of milk manufactured by a company owned by Phillip Morris?

p.s. as far as health goes I think 1 glass of milk is as bad as 1 cigarette. If anyone consumed as much dairy on a daily basis as smokers do cigarettes you'd see some serious health problems arise... liver and kidney failure, heart disease, obesity, neurological problems, opioid addiction, hemolytic anemia, scurvy, hormone issues, gastrointestinal problems... etc.
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
34/M/NY

offline   (7)
June 10 2007 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm lactose intolerant and smoke.

i'm just livin' for the moment.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 10 2007 5:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
than you don't know the joys of smoking a marb red while drinking a Starbucks latte and eating a Starbucks breakfast sandwich basking in the extent of the oppression your supporting. the only thing that would add to it is if you were sitting on a chair made of ethiopians. it's glorious.
Metal til Im sixty
listen to neurosis
10,733 Posts
33/M/VA

offline   (10)
June 10 2007 5:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Metal til Im sixty

carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 10 2007 5:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
cigarettes are necessary to keep me from punching infants on my way through the city.
a national acrobat
KT88
30,389 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
June 11 2007 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Ron Mexico

cigarettes are necessary to keep me from punching infants on my way through the city.

you're so two sided, sometimes you come through with good intellectual posts, then there's times like this where mindless dribble just pours out.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 11 2007 1:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
helps me feel like I'm not being cocky and sanctimonious if I say ridiculous things sometimes.
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 11 2007 8:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Philthy Vegan

That new truth commercial poses a good question for the vegan straight edge. What's worse smoking a cigarette or drinking a glass of milk?

Yeah, I know, Right!!?!! LMAO!!
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 11 2007 8:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Ron Mexico

randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
33/M/NA

June 12 2007 5:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ron Mexico

than you don't know the joys of smoking a marb red while drinking a Starbucks latte and eating a Starbucks breakfast sandwich basking in the extent of the oppression your supporting. the only thing that would add to it is if you were sitting on a chair made of ethiopians. it's glorious.

ron youre my hero! now i'm going to drink a glass of milk, smoke a doob and eat a veal sandwich.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Smoking or milk? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Smoking or milk?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?