"god" prolly doesnt eat anything.

god eat Everything. and everyone
9to5KillingSpree
holy cow
1,577 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (5)
June 9 2007 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
let's all hook up and just eat each other.
Jess Alon
Yeah ok drink blea
3,092 Posts
37/M/KY

offline   (1)
June 14 2007 6:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's OK to eat meat... but it's not ok to be a part of cruelty. And if I buy meat or dairy I'm running the risk of pouring my money into something corrupt. Animals were slaughtered to point forward to the coming of Christ. And the animals were to have their needs met and not be subjected to cruelty. Animals have no souls, but they do feel. The same pain we feel. They should be treated with respect and not abused.
xandresxpetx
snow white
1,639 Posts
47/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 16 2007 12:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think it's pretty arrogant for someone to think that they have a soul, and an animal, doesn't. You are just another animal on the planet, just like a cow, or a pig. If you have a soul, they have souls too. You are no different, no better. I don't think it's ok, to eat meat, because they're lives are just as important as yours or mine. There is no excuse to eat meat, when the vegetables and grains are plentiful either. I am glad you atleast admit that the cruelty is unacceptable what-so-ever. Not only do you run the risk of being part of something corrupt, but you run the risk of getting sick from all of the hormones, and antibiotics they inject in the animals, and catching the disease, that the treatment of the animals causes.
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
June 16 2007 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:xandresxpetx

Originally posted by:Tml Matus

Originally posted by: Tml Matus

I just put this on here for those who believe. I didn't pick the title, that was the title that was on it. If someone believes in god, why couldn't they believe in this article?
There is no good excuse to eat animals, so don't even go there.

there is a good reason to eat animals ... so that we all don't become hippies.

I haven't eaten animals since I was 4, and I haven't turned into a hippi yet. A hippi to me, is just a druggie, that's lazy and wears tie die shirts. I stopped eating meat, they tried to make me eat it, they tried to trick me into eating it, but I was too smart for them, which is more then I can say for you. Most kids try to get out of eating meat, but the parents force them to eat it. No one could force me. You are still eating it, just like society tells you, what is the pride in that?

so wait ... because i enjoy eating meat i'm following what society tells me? ... thats liek saying ... just because i enjoy taking a shit from time to time ... i'm following the society ... just admit it ... your a filthy old hippy ...

What is your definition of a hippy? I am very curious to know.

go look in the mirror.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 16 2007 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You don't believe that; that their lives are as important as ours. It's a nice thing to say to show how committed you are, but if you ran into a burning building and saw a dog and a person, and knowing you could only save one saved the dog than you're a psychopath.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 16 2007 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I don't think it's ok, to eat meat, because they're lives are just as important as yours or mine.

DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
39/M/NJ

offline   (6)
June 17 2007 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I stopped eating meat three months ago and I lost fifteen pounds of body fat. I feel healtier as well. This thread makes me angry. Most of you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Your just knocking something you don't understand. There is no point in arguing with ignorance.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› god doesnt eat meat ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: god doesnt eat meat

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?