forum Politics and Society ›› Exxon behind fake jibjab film about Gore ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
August 9 2006 8:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"the beer can effect"

i've actually ben to biosphere two, its the biggest crock of shit.
Toilet Fleet
VoxRepublica.com
1,699 Posts
35/M/NY

August 9 2006 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Lauren from MD

I compost, recycle, use recycled products, eat local (and mostly organic) foods, all that stuff, but hell if I don't drive 15 over the speed limit. That's called sweating the small stuff.

So in an environmental sense, you work out regularly, go to the doctor three times a year, eat a high-fiber diet rife with vitamins and minerals, drink plenty of water, and minimize stress factors in your life--but you still smoke.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
31/F/DC

offline   (1)
August 9 2006 10:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Toilet Fleet

Originally posted by:Lauren from MD

I compost, recycle, use recycled products, eat local (and mostly organic) foods, all that stuff, but hell if I don't drive 15 over the speed limit. That's called sweating the small stuff.

So in an environmental sense, you work out regularly, go to the doctor three times a year, eat a high-fiber diet rife with vitamins and minerals, drink plenty of water, and minimize stress factors in your life--but you still smoke.

Nah, way smaller than that. Think, but I still am addicted to dark chocolate. My car doesn't jump in gas burning until after 80, or if I'm accelerating like crazy. 70 and 55 are almost exactly the same. Like I said, small stuff.
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
August 9 2006 11:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
drive slower? isnt that the shit jimmy carter tried telling people? or to wear sweaters in the winter instead of using a heater? whatever, he was(is) a douche supreme.
forum Politics and Society ›› Exxon behind fake jibjab film about Gore ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Exxon behind fake jibjab film about Gore

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?