forum General Music Discussion ›› The Receiving End of Sirens ›› new reply Post Reply
Brian FELLOW

Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 21 2006 8:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This band, although they just lost one of their members, is amazing. Easily one of my favorite bands, they are so talented. Their CD is called "Between the Heart and the Synapse" and its fucking great.

And the member they just lost started a side project called The Dear Hunter and thats alright too.

Check it out!!!!
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 21 2006 8:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
are you payed to suck this much dick?
Brian FELLOW
Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 21 2006 8:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Are you paid to be a fucking faggot? I think this band has a lot of talent and that a lot of people would enjoy their music, that's why I posted it. You say in your little rant on your blog that I just read that you love music. Well I do too, so what is your problem with me trying to bring music that I think is good to other people? Fuck you kid, you don't give a shit about music, you just care about being cool. If you really loved music, you'd appreciate what other people like and not be a douche bag.
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 21 2006 8:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL OMG WUT SHALL I DO1?!11 BRB G2G LOL
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 21 2006 8:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
in all seriousness; yes, I am payed to be a faggot. But only on Fridays. But that's none of your business.

On another note. This band does have talent, but it came accross as you being another one of those fucking jackass people who get payed by sites to go advertise the shit out of them, especially with the "GO CHECK IT OUT!!! LOLOLOL" messgage at the bottom. Oh, and we get a million flamers like you coming into the boards and being all "GO CHECK OUT THIS SWEET BAND, BRAH" and then dissapear. I'm pretty sure we've all heard this band before, and have had other people e-masturbate them off pretty hard aswell. So you're just making yourself look like an idiot. Oh, and "If I did appreciate music," I wouldn't want someone like you coming in here trying to shove a band down my throat.

So fuck you, slapnuts.
(dave)
timebombhc
15,088 Posts
29/M/GA

offline   (1)
June 21 2006 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i hate this band
Brian FELLOW
Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 22 2006 1:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
acceptable answer.
and another note: I can kind of see how it did look like me being on of those faggots who post street team stuff. for that, i apologize. but i am not. haha
Brian FELLOW
Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 22 2006 1:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Another note, I posted this on a this forum that I thought people might enjoy it. I did in no way thrust this down anybody's throat. If you don't want to hear it, don't fucking click on the post you cocksucker. This is a fucking music forum. To make that a little clearer its for people to talk about what they like or dislike and try and discover new music. I didn't fucking go to your house and say "LISTEN TO THIS AND LIKE IT!!!"

So fuck off.
Love, slapnuts.
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 22 2006 2:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha, sorry slapnuts. I forgive you in some degree, also. So I guess this band is okay?
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 22 2006 4:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh, and I clicked on this thread to see if anyone had some real insight to this thread and band instead of some guy that looked like a street-teaming-rim-job-doing dude that sucked off a band for a living.
Brian FELLOW
Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 22 2006 10:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't lie, I ring out a pretty good rim job.
Havoc909
ICU81MI...Hillario
2,113 Posts
31/M/MA

offline   (2)
June 25 2006 3:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey radio, I just wanted to let you know, there's a sick little suicide in all that you do.

What does that even mean?
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (6)
June 25 2006 3:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Havoc909

Hey radio, I just wanted to let you know, there's a sick little suicide in all that you do.

What does that even mean?

hahahha. Wow. Nice. You got me.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 25 2006 7:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: kevinthegreat540

just got done listening tothem and they aren't that good at all u could've spent your money on a lot better bands in this genre like thursdays oldr stuff because i hate their new stuff or any armor for sleep cd because they have a decent sound.

Coming from someone who smokes weed everyday...

...Stop.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 25 2006 7:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I listened to this band when I was going through my phase of listening to bands like this.

They're quite good, and I was always suprised they weren't bigger because they're better (or were at least) than a lot of bands doing the same thing.

One of their members quit ages ago and started a side project...Something with a word beginning with V in...Vatican or Vietnam......It wasn't very good whatever it was.

And every thread about these guys there's at least one person who knows them and I've never heard anything other than at least one of them being dicks.
Brian FELLOW
Oscillate Wildly
3,920 Posts
30/M/MA

offline   (5)
June 25 2006 1:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I listen while I'm high all the time.

and everything you just said, agreed.
forum General Music Discussion ›› The Receiving End of Sirens ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Receiving End of Sirens

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?