forum Introduce Yourself! ›› student loans ›› new reply Post Reply
amber ?

fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
May 14 2006 9:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
unlike the majority of the rich broads at my school, I don't have a family to help me pay for my education.

I'm currently 15,000 in debt for this past year, and I need to take out another 11,900 for next.
I don't have a co-signer and I already attempted to apply by myself to four different providers.
Apparently I don't have sufficient credit history (just received my card in september) so I it doesn't look like I'm getting approved.

does anyone know any other options besides giving bjs for money?
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
May 14 2006 9:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah, I tried that.
The thing with fastweb is it's so difficult to get a scholarship through there considering it's a widely used internet site.

thank you though, baby. hopefully I'll find a cosigner or some miracle loan provider.
TomorrowMan
four word letter
1,848 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (3)
May 14 2006 10:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
talk to your school's financial aid office. there are tonnes of scholarships and bursaries available. poor students tend to get priority for any bonus money the school offers, too.

i'm taking out student loans, as opposed to a line of credit. I don't have to pay it back until a year after my last course.

don't they have anything like that in the states?
(dave)
timebombhc
15,088 Posts
28/M/GA

offline   (1)
May 14 2006 10:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im going to use fastweb, just because they send you the scholarship info
you dont really have to do anything
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
May 14 2006 10:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:TomorrowMan

talk to your school's financial aid office. there are tonnes of scholarships and bursaries available. poor students tend to get priority for any bonus money the school offers, too.

i'm taking out student loans, as opposed to a line of credit. I don't have to pay it back until a year after my last course.

don't they have anything like that in the states?

my aid office gave me 2000 dollars extra in aid, but it still leaves me with a balance.
I keep looking into things. I have numerous scholarships and all, but I still have to take out loans.
oh fly a kite
218 Posts
31/F/PA

May 15 2006 1:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
if youve already gone to school for a year you can get deferred loans, or so i'm told. it should work out.
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
May 15 2006 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:blue angels

sell grass.

or blow.
kevinkelly016
Time Husk
3 Posts
28/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 27 2017 8:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Playbox indeed is one of the best apps among all the others which provide streaming of movies and tv shows.
The best part is, it is absolutely free for everyone and it also provides multiple resolutions of the videos.
You can also watch the videos even when you are offline PlayBox HD Apk Download
click here for link
ambarish65
Time Husk
2 Posts
20/M/NA

February 27 2017 1:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nice site

check aadhar card status

aadhar card
click here for link
xbutt
xbutt
3 Posts
20/M/NA

February 28 2017 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
butt
Azzaam
Time Husk
11 Posts
117/

April 1 2017 1:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good piece of information about student loans you like to mentioned here. Students who interested in loans must take a look this article to get basic information related to it. Such students must
https://collegepaperz.org/term-paper-writing/ and this will be good for us. Thanks for this good effort.
Azzaam
Time Husk
11 Posts
117/

April 22 2017 12:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
good one.
codesjunction
Time Husk
21 Posts
28/F/NA

May 4 2017 3:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Like that individuals that are searching for ways to secure free robux could obtain every time the sources they desire! Enter your username as well as just how much of [a href="http://freerobuxgenerator.net"]free roblox Robux>click here for link as well as the number of Tickets you want to get as well as click the switch!
codesjunction
Time Husk
21 Posts
28/F/NA

May 4 2017 3:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We found that gamers could not pass some degrees as well as they require a little assistance simply to go on. Many thanks to Roblox Hack & Cheat Device you do not have this trouble any longer.
click here for link
forum Introduce Yourself! ›› student loans ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: student loans

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band