forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Opinions on love relationship? ›› new reply Post Reply
sos42

Sloth
7 Posts
30/M/TX

offline   (1)
April 17 2006 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was in love with this chick and we had been goin on for 3 years. then she finally moves out of her parents house and moves somewhere were we cant see each other that much. then i find out she cheated on me. and now she is trying to erase me completely out of her life. wont even give me a reason why

basiclly the question is. should people ever get too involved with people. or should they wait awhile? let me know what you would do
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,468 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (18)
April 17 2006 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no! the answer is your old lady was a lying slut! just find a new chick and forget about that whore dude! thats the best advice i got for ya
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
April 17 2006 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
don't you love it when girls try to cut you from their lives and don't even give you a reason? the same thing happened to me, only she made up an excuse to dump me which I'm pretty sure she didn't actually expect me to believe. nothing against the relationship though, it was awesome while it lasted.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 17 2006 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you must remind her of how much she hates herself.
chicks like this are a goddamn mess..
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,217 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
April 17 2006 2:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
your 18.....move on....test the waters some more first.
balloune
Time Husk
10 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 17 2006 3:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck evreting you see on the street
Broken Hero
F.T.T.W
4,437 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (14)
April 17 2006 7:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: FireBeerMidgets

no! the answer is your old lady was a lying slut!

Softcore_Seizures
cosmonaut
41 Posts
29/F/IL

offline   (5)
April 17 2006 8:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what a stupid bitch. you should fuck up her new house. dumb bitch.
Katie.
gets boy haircuts
6,743 Posts
34/F/NJ

offline   (11)
April 17 2006 11:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You gotta fall in love SOMETIME. Can't just sit around forever just because you're afraid of getting hurt. Can't have real love without real risk....
Sometimes it doesn't work out, that's how you learn. At least they are showing you that they arent the right person for you and that way it's easy to say "I'm done with you" and get moving on!
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
28/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 18 2006 5:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sos42

I was in love with this chick and we had been goin on for 3 years. then she finally moves out of her parents house and moves somewhere were we cant see each other that much. then i find out she cheated on me. and now she is trying to erase me completely out of her life. wont even give me a reason why

basiclly the question is. should people ever get too involved with people. or should they wait awhile? let me know what you would do

you were with her 3 years, people become attached like that.... it seems you "waited" long enough.
sheels
hates mayonnaise
3,807 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (4)
April 19 2006 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Katie.

You gotta fall in love SOMETIME. Can't just sit around forever just because you're afraid of getting hurt. Can't have real love without real risk....
Sometimes it doesn't work out, that's how you learn. At least they are showing you that they arent the right person for you and that way it's easy to say "I'm done with you" and get moving on!

Seriously, what she said. You don't hear about a car crash in the news and then decide to never ride in a car again. That's how it is with life, don't let this girl ruin your view of every girl from then on, that'd be like she still has control over you.
.fucktheshutup.
fuckahardcorebitch
2,104 Posts
28/F/WI

offline   (2)
April 19 2006 6:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Katie.

That's the best fucking advice. Take it.
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
April 21 2006 9:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Love's for SUCKER!
madluk
Madluk
16 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 21 2006 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn, you should move on too, there's nothing you can do now. coz she already wan't to forget you. that means, for waiting in your confession, she already tired of it so she decided to forget about you and that's a hard decision dude. and but I don't know what will happen if you go after her and confess, but just forget it. coz i also experience it too. but if you die, she'll be looking and cry for you. heheh joke
Whiney Boy Band
cheese&wine
2,271 Posts
34/F/NA

offline   (9)
April 21 2006 12:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LIAR!!!

LOVE IS NOT REAL. UNDERSTAND THIS!!!
Brianaface
Time Husk
1,069 Posts
29/F/PA

offline   (8)
April 22 2006 2:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sometimes distance really screws with relationships and after you see each other for a long period of time, things can get stale in a relationship if you dont work at it. She may have found someone that just intrests her more. Relationships arnt a waste of time if you find someone that suits you well and you can create fun, and learn each other. If you cant do that, than you are better beating it off.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Opinions on love relationship? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Opinions on love relationship?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?