forum Arts & Entertainment ›› Curent trends in movies that i dont like ›› new reply Post Reply
Time Husk
72 Posts

offline   (4)
April 21 2006 6:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:eddie.

the one thing that bothers me these days is a lack of master story telling. instead of getting a good story that's something to think about, we're given explosions (which i do like explosions, don't get me wrong) and way too much cgi (which i like cgi too, but too many movies rely on it these days.)

i'd rather see a movie where a story is being told and the actors are believable as opposed to movie that has a major push because some twat with a coke habit is staring in it.

most of this explains why i think a history of violence was so great. there were no cheap tricks in it, it was a good premise with superb acting that had a point to it.

I agree.

I also love old black and white movies because they rely mostly on dialogue... Nothing fancy. You get an honest story with good acting and no over-dramatics.
KGB agent
70 Posts

offline   (2)
April 21 2006 6:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ill strangle anyone who tries to remake panic in needle park
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts

offline   (20)
April 21 2006 7:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
needle park was a horrible movie. i'd say its one of, if not the worst, pacino movie.

if people are going to remake a movie about Heroin i see them remaking Sid and Nancy first.
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts

offline   (1)
April 23 2006 2:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Instead of having an "uncorked version" sticker I wish they would just come out with what everyone already knows and have a new sticker on the case that reads: "Same Dumb Shit You Saw In Theatres: NOW WITH MORE BREASTS"

And this wire flying spin kick bullshit from the Matrix isn't cool anymore. Just stop it.
Cory Monster
life is gawbage
22,796 Posts

offline     (11)
April 24 2006 12:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Hollywood should just stop
they're out of ideas

5,314 Posts

offline   (1)
April 24 2006 12:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:lohans coke habit

It's called science.

And shawn would know. He makes science for a living.
carlos danger
23,443 Posts

offline   (1)
April 25 2006 11:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you're forgetting movies based on shitty books.
1 Posts

March 16 2017 5:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
watch best 2017 movies for free at showbox how to download Showbox
click here for link
forum Arts & Entertainment ›› Curent trends in movies that i dont like ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Curent trends in movies that i dont like

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?