all threads All Threads ›› cute/quirky things your pets do ›› new reply Post Reply
miss laura

HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
February 14 2006 9:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
post something that your pets do that's cute, funny, or full of personality. i'll start.

you know how cats come running in whenever you turn the can opener on or shake a can of Pounce treats?

well, whenever we open the drawer in the fridge that has the lunchmeat in it, my dog Donnie comes running like a madman into the kitchen. he recognizes the sound as that of the one place he'll always dream about but will never be able to reach.
imnothardcore
(no comment)
502 Posts
34/M/FL

offline   (3)
February 14 2006 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
we feed my dog at like 5:55 everyday so he is so accustomed to getting fed than that when it is getting close he like chases his tail and stuff right in front of his food bin until we open it and feed him.
imnothardcore
(no comment)
502 Posts
34/M/FL

offline   (3)
February 14 2006 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my dog is also a carrot fiend
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
February 14 2006 10:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my dog likes to burrow under the covers of my bed at night. also, when he wants to play he will grab a toy with his mouth and come up to me and try to put it in my hand.
greg y.
to the willows!
3,910 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 14 2006 11:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: imnothardcore

my dog is also a carrot fiend

Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

my dog likes to burrow under the covers of my bed at night. also, when he wants to play he will grab a toy with his mouth and come up to me and try to put it in my hand.

how pissed he gets at my dad when my dad puts the flea gel stuff on him. he won't go near my dad for a few days after that, he just walks away from him.
CANNIBAL
Schleifenkern
31,843 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (15)
February 14 2006 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my cat would go around your legs and making so much noise you pet her once and then she runs away hahaha
liek ok 15 minutes of crying for me and i pet u once and u run away
Whiney Boy Band
cheese&wine
2,271 Posts
36/F/NA

offline   (9)
February 14 2006 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my cat fucking INSISTS on drinking out of the faucets...she will meow as loud as she possibly can till she can do so..... she also wants out at 630am...then wants back in at 730am...and she INSISTS on coming through my f-ing bedroom window. grrrr i want to kick her sometimes. lol.
Tony.
uninspired
19,325 Posts
35/M/MI

offline     (21)
February 14 2006 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my puppy has to go all the way down the stairs before he can come back up. he lacks the abilty to turn around half way and go back up

My rabbits run to me when they hear plastic crinkling.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (3)
February 14 2006 12:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm sitting next to my manager at work and her little Pomeranian spins in all these crazy fast circles, but never spins to the left. she's like a 4-legged Derek Zoolander.
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 14 2006 1:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My cat Sheldon, S. Hell The Don, always lays with one leg extended as far as he can extend it. So, he earned the named Hokie Pokie from that as he always has one foot in. He also refuses to cover his shit when he is done and he has the worst smelling ass ever. Any time I go upstairs he'll come flying across the couch and end tables knocking shit every where thinking I'm going to lay down and he can lay next to me.
The other cat Rock is a big fat ass. He likes me to beat him up (not real hard but play rough with him like you would wrestle a dog or some shit). He also likes nipple twisters. If you scratch his back where he can't reach he will start chewing on something like he is chewing fleas, he doesn't have any fleas though. He will do it to your hand if you put it right in front of him.
The last cat Jordan mainly likes to be pet while you are taking a shit. She will scratch at the door until you let her in and then rub all against your legs while you sit on the toilet until you start petting her.
Darrin530
26 seconds of hate
673 Posts
29/M/CA

offline   (2)
February 14 2006 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stop posting
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
February 14 2006 1:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my cat, hydrox, just plain rules. Anyone who has met him will support this. Cat-haters still love this cat. He's 3 feet long (seriously) and is the coolest, most acrobatic cat ever.
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 14 2006 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sheldon is probably between 2-3 feet long. Fucker also has the longest legs I've seen on a cat.
Oh yeah, he snores too. Very loudly I might add.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline     (15)
February 14 2006 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Joe Boccuto

my cat, hydrox, just plain rules. Anyone who has met him will support this. Cat-haters still love this cat. He's 3 feet long (seriously) and is the coolest, most acrobatic cat ever.

Hydrox headbutts people when he wants you to pet him. One of Joe's dogs, Alfie, tries to lick the open gash I have on the back of my leg every time I come over, and barks back at me when I howl.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
February 14 2006 1:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah hydrox definitely snores. he also likes to sleep on top of my girlfriend's and my heads (not on our faces, literally on the top of our heads)
Program Files
None
8,007 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 14 2006 1:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hm yeah I don't know if you could call it a pet but when I show my fish it's pot of food he start freaking. Also since he's on the same shelf as my radio when I open up my radio he start moving a lot, it must the bass doing some vibration or something...

it ressemble to something like this (beta fish):

all threads All Threads ›› cute/quirky things your pets do ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: cute/quirky things your pets do

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?