forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Pathetic Quotes that make no sense! ›› new reply Post Reply
SAOSIN-apocalypse

Time Husk
9 Posts
30/F/NA

offline   (4)
January 28 2006 3:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I read upon something interesting this morning - in an old magazine amongst all the crap in my room -
and it QUOTED by a man 'RICHARD GOWING' -
"Any kind of music, with screaming, heavy music, weather it be drums, guitar, or vocals should be banned from every radio station, for it is turning our kids into sad, emotional human beings" i might just be me, but i highly think he is missing a big point about depression - music does not tell us to go kill ourselves or get upset over it, maybe lyrics might upset us, but i wanted to know what people thought about people hating any sort of rock music.
vote4Foley
www.spookcityusa.c
24,080 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (10)
January 28 2006 10:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dear original poster,
You are stupid and have bad taste in music. Why are you so hell bent on people responding to this thread that you feel the need to post it more than once?
CRAZYbandNeko
hottest Neko EVAh!
13 Posts
27/F/WI

offline   (6)
January 31 2006 8:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
WEll, that's just his opinion, you don't really have to care. But that's why there are certain radio stations for certain music that sometimes have bad frequency.
anil_kayath
Time Husk
2 Posts
118/

February 20 2018 2:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know more about this topic. I really like and I appreciate your efforts.

truewordings
forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Pathetic Quotes that make no sense! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Pathetic Quotes that make no sense!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?