Legalizing it is a good idea if realized with serious.
Selling it in special places or just in pharmacy.
- 1 : more job for cultivators
- 2 : no more dealers and temptation to take stronger drugs because of the place you buy it (in that case people taking stronger drug do it in all their conciousness like adult)
- 3 : a better control of the weed by the state (no more shitty weed with toxic products). The money should go to the state instead of the dealers (now just have to choose a good government ahah)
- 4 : no more effect of attraction by the ilegality of the weed. A lot of young here do it just "for the risk", looking tougher, being a sort of "delinquant", defying the state etc...
- 5 : the right to choose like a responsable adult if you want to smoke it or no. People smoking would feel free to smoke when they want, where they want.
- 6 : Police should focus to more important problems.
- 7 : no more weed dealers (a part will reconvert in stronger drugs, another part will stop dealing).
Looks like it work well in Nederland and Swiss