forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› LADIES: SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ›› new reply Post Reply
LotSixChikk

Red-Headed Hottie
79 Posts
33/F/NY

offline   (13)
October 14 2005 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Here's some advice that I have for everyone looking for a man... MOVE CLOSE TO A MILITARY BASE!!! I have made it a point in my life to live near one every chance I get and let me tell you...There is nothing better for your self esteem than a 100 + men to 1 woman ratio. There is also a nice variety on the bases... If you just want a one-night stand, there are a lot of guys looking too, need a fuck-buddy, plenty of those, want a respectable man who works hard for his money and is willing to do anything to make you happy...Got 'em. Take my word for it, pack up and move to your nearest base today and support our troops, besides, they look so fucking hot in their BDUs and Class A's... (And if you are looking for a serious relationship with one, please don't be a whore and cheat on them when the get deployed because all of the nice guys I've met have lived this nightmare over and over. If you want a serious relationship with a military man, you have to know ahead of time that this requires that you will eventually have to wait and be faithful until they get back...and it is worth it, they will make you the happiest woman ever and treat you better than any man can because they know when they get back that you have sacrificed and lived a very lonely 6-12 months just for them...Oh, and by the way...uber good marriage material!!!)
LotSixChikk
Red-Headed Hottie
79 Posts
33/F/NY

offline   (13)
October 14 2005 2:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Actually, I'm not a whore, my man is in the military, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't compare me to the trash that you pay to sleep with
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
17/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 2:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
MIlitary people are annoying as hell. that's all they fucking talk about. "I am a marine, I am in teh army, army this and that." Man, I just feel like saying "shut the fuck up." Don't you have anything better to talk about?? All those fucking gay ass stickers on their cars and wearing corny "ARMY" shirts. You that proioud of killing off millions of innocent kids??

Whatever, they all cheat anyway, I can garantee you that. Then when they come home from war, they go fucking crazy and kill their wives and kids. Not to mention when they get out, they are nothing but an average joe who has to get a job like you and me, but college and housing is partially paid for. But if you leave the service, you're fucked and broke.
lolo ferrari
polska prostytutka
10,871 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2005 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yea... the marine lt. ive sorta been seeing is super fun.
shit, come to think of it, i spent the whole summer doing the military. hahahaha
hooked up with a navy/air force officer in july.

but moving to be closer to a base to get laid? not so sure about that.
tom.
^__^
62,525 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 14 2005 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: grabbatea

hi, i have no clue what the fuck i'm talking about.

i agree.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
43/M/VA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Whore.
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
17/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, I do have a clue. I have met lots of military people in my life. Watch, one day you will be skipping on teh side walk, when one of them will go crazy and run you over. Then you'll be like "holy shit!! Grabbatea was right, don't I feel like a faggot??"
Kate.
Yawn.
4,574 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (10)
October 14 2005 3:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LotSixChikk

Actually, I'm not a whore, my man is in the military, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't compare me to the trash that you pay to sleep with

then don't talk like you're trash/a whore.
Kate.
Yawn.
4,574 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (10)
October 14 2005 3:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tom.

i agree.

Kate.
Yawn.
4,574 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (10)
October 14 2005 3:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:grabbatea

Yeah, I do have a clue. I have met lots of military people in my life. Watch, one day you will be skipping on teh side walk, when one of them will go crazy and run you over. Then you'll be like "holy shit!! Grabbatea was right, don't I feel like a faggot??"

he's in the fucking military, moron.
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
17/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Kate.

Originally posted by:tom.

i agree.

WOAH, no room to talk there puff puff.
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
17/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Kate.

Originally posted by:grabbatea

he's in the fucking military, moron.

Way to flip out you crazy bitch. Take a fucking paxil or something. Wait.......were you in the military also??.......
nicole
Time Husk
13,143 Posts
36/F/IL

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
MOVING just to hopefully meet a man? That's the same thing as going to college to meet a husband. Pathetic!

Lots (not ALL) of military wives just sit around popping out babies and complaining about shit anyway. Have fun with that!
Kate.
Yawn.
4,574 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (10)
October 14 2005 3:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:nicole

MOVING just to hopefully meet a man? That's the same thing as going to college to meet a husband. Pathetic!

Lots (not ALL) of military wives just sit around popping out babies and complaining about shit anyway. Have fun with that!

yeaaaah moving to meet a man is awful.
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
17/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:nicole

Yeah it's not so much of a family life when the wife is raising the kids with the husband gone 6 months out of the year, or sometimes even a year straight. I go on WEBMD and read the "couples coping" section and almost evfery post is how the wife is getting so sick of the husband being gone, that she is considering devorce.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
43/M/VA

offline   (1)
October 14 2005 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: nobodygotstylelikeus

I'm much rather pay for a whore then sleep with this broad

Wouldnt it pretty much be the same thing, except you gotta kick this broad outta bed in the morning. I am sure she is used to it.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› LADIES: SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: LADIES: SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?