all threads All Threads ›› evolution plays the shell game ›› new reply Post Reply
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
May 6 2014 8:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: vote4Foley

Seriously. If evolution is not real, how do rats, roaches and bacteria become immune to chemicals that used to kill them?

You are seriously RETARDED if you think creationism is the answer. I've seen groundhog dens with less holes than creationism.

i believe in "adaption" within a species. Adaption is not evolution. We can prove adaption with scientific studies but not evolution.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
May 6 2014 8:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

""The theories are constant. They are unquestionable, unassailable, unimpeachable. It's just not considered good science to question them for any reason."

Yeah, finding some creationist who is willing to baldly assert that doesn't make it true. Tell me, Matt.. when was the last time you actually read a book on science that wasn't written by a creationist or Id proponent or someone similar who is looking to debunk science? Have you EVER actually read one????

I only try to read books that talk science if i'm looking into science. their own scientific studies naturally debunk evolution by default. it'd be dumb to read books with the purpose of trying to look at debunking something directly.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 6 2014 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"their own scientific studies naturally debunk evolution by default."

By default? Uh.. what?

"I only try to read books that talk science if i'm looking into science."

No, Matt.. you actually NEVER read science books.

"i believe in "adaption" within a species. Adaption is not evolution. We can prove adaption with scientific studies but not evolution."

Wrong. Maybe if you had ever studied evolution in the first place you would know that what you are calling "adaptation" is in fact part of evolution. You want proof of speciation? Duh... dogs. Domesticated from wolves. Cats.. also domesticated from a different wild species. Then, of course, there are things like the plantain that were modified into bananas. These are all human caused changes, but they present clearly that the mechanism is right there within nature.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 6 2014 10:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
.. and let me take a wild guess, Matt. You didn't even read my post previous to the one you quoted. Cue Matt making comments about that post that completely misunderstand what I said and don't actually address a single thing I actually said.
planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 27 2014 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
all threads All Threads ›› evolution plays the shell game ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: evolution plays the shell game

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?