all threads All Threads ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,665 Posts
30/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (11)
May 2 2018 4:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No one cares except you two weasels who can't string two coherent thoughts together but have plenty to say about me.

Go read a book.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,786 Posts
61/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (23)
May 2 2018 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I certainly dont care, you are the one chasing every conversation down so you can get heated and then hate fuck your fist.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,665 Posts
30/M/IL

May 2 2018 4:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm perfectly calm.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,474 Posts
41/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
May 2 2018 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I read The Infinity Gauntlet for the 3rd time just before seeing the movie.

You have any other suggestions of things I can do with my free time?
penisbong
Time Husk
492 Posts
48/M/NA

online   (3)
May 2 2018 4:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have a suggestion for all of you:

Blow It Out Your Asses
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,665 Posts
30/M/IL

May 2 2018 4:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Done and done
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
224 Posts
21/M/NA

May 2 2018 5:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: subduction megathrusts

Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.

that's really angry!

lol

Only if they actually have Downs syndrome, otherwise it's just pretty standard, normalized internet banter unless you want to manufacture outrage from it. Maybe it struck a chord though because you forgot that these policies will affect their future and the future of their kids, and their kids, etc.?

Seriously, how do you think this administration's policies, including the tax cuts, the environmental deregulation, cuts to healthcare and education, etc., will affect the lives of your children and their children? Just honestly wondering if anyone thinks that far ahead.

i'm not going to go into some great debate but: (again remember I'M NOT a Trump supporter....never have been)

-tax cuts have been good so far

-I hate his environmental stance

-healthcare and education cuts I don't see affecting myself, business (actually if we wanted to we could have cut health benefits but that would have been ridiculous) or childrens education

I get all that, and that you didn't vote for Trump but just feel like his tax cuts are benefiting you personally right now. But that's really only the effect that his administration's changes to policy are having in the present tense. What I meant was how do you think they will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.?

Also, the other thing is, you can't really have one policy without another, so his tax policy comes with his environmental policy, comes with his education policy, and everything else, etc. If the bad policies are not disqualifying enough for potential voters, then voting for him is tacitly supporting all of those policies. [This is kind of like how a lot of people who claimed not to be sexist or racist felt those qualities in Trump were not "dealbreakers", not understanding that this kind of meant they were, because the Samaritan law sort of applies to human rights violations. But that's another topic for another dumpster fire of a thread. lol]

I have always thought that we should include some sort of negative voting in the options on the ballot, i.e. you would have the option to take a vote away from a particularly awful candidate instead of voting for one or the other. That probably will never happen, so the alternative is voting against someone you feel is dangerous by voting for the other person even if you don't like them.

So you didn't vote for Trump, so another question is, even though his tax policies benefit you right now, do you dislike his other policies enough to vote against him the next time? I realize that is kind of a loaded question, for me anyway, because environmental issues are always a dealbreaker. I would probably vote
for Caligula if he was going to expand wildlife protections and the other candidate wasn't. lol

Let me also say I didn't even vote either Trump or Clinton because I felt both were terrible.

Would I vote against him? Well since I didn't vote for him the first time I wouldn't be inclined as of now to vote for him this next election....unless of course he does enough stuff that changes my mind....but I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen. The Democrats would have to put up a pretty good candidate for me to vote for them at this point in my life....I've swung more right as I've gotten older. I live in a state that hasn't gone red since the 80's so I know even without voting for the president it more than likely will go blue.

so I guess what I'm saying is, as of now, I probably won't vote for either presidential candidate in the next election....again unless Trump does some amazing things in my eyes

I get all that too, but the real question I was asking, beyond even the issue of voting, is how do you think the policies of this administration will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.? I really want to know how people think about that sort of stuff because that is what we should be arguing about in my opinion, that would actually be a constructive dialogue to have before going into the voting booth [or not.]

oh ok.

I think that is a hard question to answer. So far raising my kids I don't think too much about how the current president (or any other before Trump) would have on their lives. I mean I consider it a little...but when parenting I'm more worried about what my wife and I are teaching them and their schooling. I can only do so much for them and try to leave something behind for them some day.....how they choose to use that is up to them. I'm almost 42 and up to this point in my life not one president has had a big impact on my life....so why would it for my kids? Not to say it can't happen....I just think their are much bigger fish to fry when raising my kids then to put a lot of time and effort into worrying who the president is.

Fair enough, although I think these are problems of perception; we live in the reference frame of a couple of years - what we remember and what we plan for - whereas governmental policies can impact multiple generations. Is Social Security good or bad? Blame FDR. Is Yellowstone Park good or bad? Blame Ulysses S. Grant., Interstate Highways? Eisenhower, etc.

I am not sure the legacy of the Trump administration will be remembered as positively for anything, particularly for anyone looking down the road multiple generations for their children and their children's children. I don't have kids, but this is how I view things like environmental policies, wilderness protections, animal rights, etc., and the future looks pretty grim in this direction right now. Obama was already fairly lukewarm on these things, issuing a flurry of protections in his last year [many of which are being reversed by Trump officials because they weren't built litigiously strong enough], but he never made it a central focus of his administration like he did with healthcare. But Trump's people are aggressively horrible on all of these things. Scott Pruitt's long term EPA strategy is colored by the evangelical 'young Earth' and 'End-times' mythology he shares with people like Mike Pence and probably the largest single chunk of the Republican Party. This does not bode well for many endangered species, but I would think it would also not be terribly encouraging for anyone trying to provide the best possible future for young children and their future families decades down the line, including giving them things like unpolluted air and water and maybe access to some wilderness that actually contains more wildlife than the patches of woods along the freeway.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,016 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 3 2018 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

brian.
new cocks
145,256 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
May 3 2018 12:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,115 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply     (23)
May 3 2018 1:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

wq123
Time Husk
100 Posts
20/M/NA

May 23 2018 9:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dallas mavericks jerseys, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, browns jerseys, guess factory outlet, polo outlet store, los angeles clippers jersey, polo ralph, ferragamo shoes uk, fred perry polos, michael kors v?skor, ralph lauren outlet, belstaff outlet online, burberry outlet online, hermes, patriots jerseys, nike store, cheap basketball shoes, marc by marc jacobs, pandora bracelet, barbour factory, jerseys from china, oakley sungalsses outlet, handbags outlet, asics gel, dsquared2, rayban, longchamp, michael kors, roshe run, nike air max, lunette ray ban, juicy couture handbags, nike air max shoes, red bottoms, burberry online shop, jack wolfskin jackets, north face jackets, barbour outlet, north face backpacks, ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, nike schoenen, valentino outlet, versace outlet online, babyliss pro, stephen curry shoes, cheap michael kors, fendi handbags, pandora charms, adidas superstar, rolex watches for sale, levis jeans, heat jerseys, cowboys jerseys, ralph lauren factory store, cheap true religion, swarovski jewelry, bcbg max, birkenstock deutschland, rolex watches, fossil uhren, gucci shoes, michael kors outlet online, reebok, oakley vault, converse outlet, eagles jerseys, fitflop outlet, supra footwear, katespade, chicago bulls jersey, ray ban, oakley sunglasses outlet, rayban, polo ralph, burberry sale, cheap ray ban, the north face, steelers jerseys, nike roshe, fred perry outlet, burberry, puma outlet, katespade, oakley vault, adidas canada, oakley outlet, polo ralph lauren, nike outlet, indoor soccer shoes, calvin klein underwear, burberry outlet store, nike shoes, nike free 5.0, michael kors outlet online, adidas online, tommy hilfiger outlet, falcons jerseys, longchamp outlet, atlanta hawks jerseys, mcm handbags, nike outlet, toms shoes outlet, nike shop, new balance canada, tommy hilfiger, chi flat iron, nfl jerseys, golden state warriors jersey, hilfiger online shop, mcm backpack, prada shoes, ravens jerseys, belstaff, seahawks jerseys, hogan, burberry sale, purses and handbags, hollister kids, michael kors, pandora, burberry outlet online, asics outlet, cheap nba jerseys, portland trail blazers jersey, michael kors taschen, lions jerseys, buccaneers jerseys, the north face, nike free 5.0, jimmy choo outlet, bears jerseys, roshe run, toms shoes outlet, ferragamo shoes, coach outlet canada, adidas superstar, oakley sunglasses, montre homme, armani outlet, houston rockets jerseys, coach black friday, swarovski crystal, coach factory, michael kors, nba jerseys, boston celtics jersey, nike air max, air jordan, air huarache, baseball jerseys, knockoff handbags, barbour jackets, versace outlet online, ralph lauren polo, nfl jerseys, air max, dolphins jerseys, hollister kids, asics, thomas sabo jewellery, air max schoenen, tommy hilfiger, cc beanies, air yeezy shoes, nike air max 90, chargers jerseys, nike air force, woolrich outlet, juicy couture outlet, michael kors outlet, guciheaven shoes, jerseys from china, northface, raiders jerseys, birkenstock shoes, michael kors, salomon schuhe, pandora charms, replica watches, zapatillas nike, under armour, ray ban wayfarer, vikings jerseys, cheap oakley, nike free 5.0, titans jerseys, the north face outlet, nike mercurial vapor, indiana pacers jersey, adidas online, new orleans pelicans jersey, jimmy choo shoes, nike roshe, oakley sunglasses, ray ban wayfarer, pandora schmuck, mizuno running, hollister clothing store, long champ, polo ralph lauren outlet, www.tommyhilfiger.nl, cheap oakley, skechers outlet , vans outlet, reebok shoes outlet, phoenix suns jersey, parajumpers, ralph lauren polos, coach outlet online, dansko outlet, tory burch, hermes belt, michael kors outlet, michael kors, jordan release dates 2015, watches canada, Sac Hermes, coach factory shop, toms shoes, minnesota timberwolves jersey, ecco outlet, puma online, nike huarache, burberry outlet online, north face outlet, texans jerseys, ray-ban sunglasses, hogan outlet, red bottom shoes, rolex, oakley canada, coach outlet online, skechers, giuseppe shoes,
all threads All Threads ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?