Lol
Horse Goblin
Time Husk
288 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
October 12 2017 2:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper,

Did you have to stop in el salvador for your layover?
Dianana
8====D
65,614 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 12 2017 3:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Dianana

Originally posted by: xaidsx

yeah i kinda saw that one coming. but hey, 21 year olds ammirite!?

He was so disappointed that even though I was kinda dumb, I was still assertive with my "I'm not rubbing your ass." I basically washed a dish that was soaking in the sink for $50. Oh, and massaged a fat nerd.

He has Japanese art all over his apartment and a katana displayed on the mantel.

he says "well, actually" at least three times per day

m'lady
brian.
new cocks
143,369 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 12 2017 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
brian.
new cocks
143,369 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 12 2017 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,069 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
October 12 2017 6:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Story time about me being young and naive but whatev:

When I was 21 and wanted to make *~easy*~ money and craigslist was now a thing. I emailed a guy who put up: "$50 to clean my apt for an hour." Wren and I just started to date and Wren drove me to this nicer apt complex outside of Manayunk. The apt was clean, so I did nothing really but then this nerd dude is like "oh, can you oil me down and give me a massage?"

I'm like, "um, fine."

So he's naked with a towel covering his junk, I'm massaging his stupid back and he keeps on telling me to get closer to his ass. I stop. "No, I'm not rubbing your butt."

He gives me $50 and I leave. The end.

When I was 21, I made friends with a girl that everyone told me was no good. I ignored them because I thought she was nice enough. She said the guy she was dating was picking us up and that we were all going to go to a restaurant.

I got in the car and the guy had a driver and would death glare me anytime I tried to make conversation. They stopped at a hotel, they both got out and she said, "be right back", and then the driver took off. I realized that the bitch was a prostitute and took me with her to trick.

I spent the next hour sobbing hysterically. I thought for sure the driver was going to kill me because he wouldn't drive me back before they were done . He felt bad for me and was really nice, and I didn't give fuck about that disgusting cunt after that. Looking back, I should have realized what was happening before I got in the car.
Horse Goblin
Time Husk
288 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
October 12 2017 6:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,464 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
October 12 2017 8:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm getting really good at this helping non profits thing.
Dianana
8====D
65,614 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
October 12 2017 8:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

Story time about me being young and naive but whatev:

When I was 21 and wanted to make *~easy*~ money and craigslist was now a thing. I emailed a guy who put up: "$50 to clean my apt for an hour." Wren and I just started to date and Wren drove me to this nicer apt complex outside of Manayunk. The apt was clean, so I did nothing really but then this nerd dude is like "oh, can you oil me down and give me a massage?"

I'm like, "um, fine."

So he's naked with a towel covering his junk, I'm massaging his stupid back and he keeps on telling me to get closer to his ass. I stop. "No, I'm not rubbing your butt."

He gives me $50 and I leave. The end.

When I was 21, I made friends with a girl that everyone told me was no good. I ignored them because I thought she was nice enough. She said the guy she was dating was picking us up and that we were all going to go to a restaurant.

I got in the car and the guy had a driver and would death glare me anytime I tried to make conversation. They stopped at a hotel, they both got out and she said, "be right back", and then the driver took off. I realized that the bitch was a prostitute and took me with her to trick.

I spent the next hour sobbing hysterically. I thought for sure the driver was going to kill me because he wouldn't drive me back before they were done . He felt bad for me and was really nice, and I didn't give fuck about that disgusting cunt after that. Looking back, I should have realized what was happening before I got in the car.

holy shit, that sucks wtf
Kev_in
One falls off
2,278 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
October 12 2017 8:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The only thing that surprises me about either of those stories is how naive both of you were.
Horse Goblin
Time Husk
288 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
October 12 2017 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why would a hooker bring someone with her to ride around in a car i have no clue what is going on
Horse Goblin
Time Husk
288 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
October 12 2017 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The fat massage nerd... That i understand
Horse Goblin
Time Husk
288 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
October 12 2017 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"M'lady" as he bows..fucking lol
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,069 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
October 12 2017 11:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
holy shit, that sucks wtf

It makes me think twice when I hear negative stories about people. They usually exist for a reason.

Originally posted by: Horse Goblin

Why would a hooker bring someone with her to ride around in a car i have no clue what is going on

No idea. She knew I was pretty straight laced and uptight about things of that nature. Not really sure why she would think we would remain friends after.
brian.
new cocks
143,369 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
October 13 2017 12:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Horse Goblin

What

lmao
all threads All Threads ›› Thornsday -Day of thorns ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Thornsday -Day of thorns

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB