Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,819 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (13)
August 15 2013 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: John Barlow

Originally posted by: Lifetime74

We had a manager who never washed his hands ever after using the bathroom. He would also always be scratching his ass while walking in public. Grown ass dirty man.

I had a direct supervisor that used to pick his wedgy and adjust his balls while talking to employees. It didn't really bother me until he started doing it in the presence of female staff members. I don't know. Call me old fashioned, but if you are picking your ass, playing with your crotch, and picking your nose, maybe you need to take a position farther down the trough.

HA, that reminded me of the manager when I worked at Houlihan's who would always adjust his balls while talking to people. We used to joke that he did not even know he was doing doing the act cause it would happen so often. Like his hand had to go to his crotch while talking, and not in his pocket hand on crotch.
Dianana
8====D
66,487 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 15 2013 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd look at both of those nasty asses like this:
(dave)
timebombhc
15,088 Posts
30/M/GA

offline   (1)
August 15 2013 5:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I only eat at my desk if I bring my lunch, so the most I would be throwing away is a granola bar wrapper or a plastic fork. I work in a gym so I've gotten used to it, but there is always fish smell and whatnot hanging around in the office.
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
28/M/WI

offline     (5)
August 15 2013 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

i say retarded stuff online but if youre standing in front of me and use grammar that wouldnt be fit in a thesis paper ill slap you in the fucking eyes

smorgasgeorge
-
20,880 Posts
35/M/CA

offline     (9)
August 15 2013 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
In my old office we could eat at our desks but not at the new one. I refuse to eat in the break room with the gossiping cube dwellers so I either get taken out to lunch, eat in my company car or skip lunch and sleep in my office.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (6)
August 15 2013 6:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

so whenever maryland matt has this icon under his name, he is pooping

I stay on dat poop tip, dawg.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (21)
August 15 2013 6:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
People that leave dirty dishes in the sink. I mean, I'm not the one that has to clean it up, but come on. Instead of dropping your knife covered in peanut butter in the bottom of the sink, take ten seconds to rinse it off and drop it in one of the two empty dishwashers located directly below the sink.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
August 15 2013 6:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Are penus compliments in the bathroom acceptable
$teve grove
dr. spaceman
23,170 Posts
34/M/OH

offline     (17)
August 15 2013 7:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: smorgasgeorge

. I refuse to eat in the break room with the gossiping cube dwellers.

i dont work in an office anymore, but i avoided that break room and the break room at my current place of employment at all costs during the lunch hours. i don't like talking to those people when i pass them in the hallways, i definitely don't want to sit in a small ass room and watch them eat/listen to their bullshit for an extended period of time.
all threads All Threads ›› Office Etiquette ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Office Etiquette

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?