all threads All Threads ›› electrocore band wanting members ›› new reply Post Reply
EvanDevine
Time Husk
19 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 11 2010 9:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yo stop fucking with the dude just because he's trying to do something you arent into. Atleast he's trying to create something.

Personally I hate this crunkcore trend, just not my thing. But if it's his thing then whats the point of putting him down?

It's this kind of shit that kills the scene today. Everyones ready to cut everyone elses throats until they get off one trend and conform to another one.

Shits fucking stupid to do seeing as punk/hardcore what have you started as a way for people that didnt feel accepted in the "normal" world to go and feel like they got a place. Now all thats gone because everyone wants to prove how big a dick they got and turn this into a fucking episode of Degrassi with breakdowns.

I guess what I'm trying to say is stop being assholes to each other and try and get along. Its really not that hard, and if it is hard then you're just a biggot fuck that needs to grow up.

Okay I'm done, ya'll can start the flaming and call me a fag or whatever you kids are using these days to put people down.

/no care
RazorRamon
15,260 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (15)
February 11 2010 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: EvanDevine

Yo stop fucking with the dude just because he's trying to do something you arent into. Atleast he's trying to create something.

Personally I hate this crunkcore trend, just not my thing. But if it's his thing then whats the point of putting him down?

It's this kind of shit that kills the scene today. Everyones ready to cut everyone elses throats until they get off one trend and conform to another one.

Shits fucking stupid to do seeing as punk/hardcore what have you started as a way for people that didnt feel accepted in the "normal" world to go and feel like they got a place. Now all thats gone because everyone wants to prove how big a dick they got and turn this into a fucking episode of Degrassi with breakdowns.

I guess what I'm trying to say is stop being assholes to each other and try and get along. Its really not that hard, and if it is hard then you're just a biggot fuck that needs to grow up.

Okay I'm done, ya'll can start the flaming and call me a fag or whatever you kids are using these days to put people down.

/no care

serious post is serious. also

turn this into a fucking episode of Degrassi with breakdowns.

/no care

aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 11 2010 9:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i haven't heard of any of these bands. i love finding new amazingly shit genres of music.
RazorRamon
15,260 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (15)
February 11 2010 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dropping a popped locket:
EvanDevine
Time Husk
19 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 11 2010 9:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Marty610

Clever band name, not so clever music
RazorRamon
15,260 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (15)
February 11 2010 9:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Clever band name, not so clever music

please tell me now that band name is clever in 5 paragraphs or less.
EvanDevine
Time Husk
19 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 11 2010 9:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
In all honesty I just really love bad and corny puns. So I guess clever wouldn't be the best word but it does give me a chuckle.
screamformiranda
Mirandaaa
2 Posts
23/F/PA

offline   (2)
March 27 2010 12:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'd totally joinn.
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
March 27 2010 12:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

god i miss this video.
stopflexinson
go fuck yaself
4 Posts
34/M/PA

March 27 2010 8:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what the fuck? hardcore now has autotune?
-T
WastedPotential
6,659 Posts
38/M/VA

offline   (19)
March 27 2010 9:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ouch, my sense of music integrity.
all threads All Threads ›› electrocore band wanting members ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: electrocore band wanting members

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?