all threads All Threads ›› implantable birth control device ›› new reply Post Reply
reverie_
Time Husk
7 Posts
19/F/NA

June 7 2009 11:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mirena really was not that painful.
Iron Chef Gein
Vampire bat
2,897 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (34)
June 8 2009 7:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Katie.

I've been on every Birth Control that they make... except for the IUD and implant. I am contemplating IUD now but I'm scared about it because I use the Diva menstrual cup and I am worried about it making the IUD expel... and I am NOT giving up my cup!
The shot definately made me gain crazy amounts of weight tho... like 15-20 lbs and I'm a small girl. Plus it KILLED my sex drive. I worry that the implant would be like the same thing as the shot except not having to get it as frequently.

Why is nature so determined for us to get pregnant. Such a pain to have to go through all this for the 1-3 times I will ever want to use my uterus for it's intended purpose. Blarg.

I'm not sure where you're putting your cup... but it shouldn't cause any issues with Mirena at all.
viva hate
nipple salad
13,012 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (23)
June 9 2009 10:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have been on the pill for almost 10 years. i have never had any problems with it. my period has come the same wednesday, every 4 weeks, between 10am and 2pm, for the entire time. I feel bad for people that have had problems on it. i haven't ever considered another form of birth control. depo made quite a few of my friends blow up like walruses, and frankly i just don't trust anything like a shot, or an implant... how do you really know it's working? eeeeeee makes me uneasy...
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 9 2009 11:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I enjoyed being on the pill for the most part. When i remembered to take it. Where was no point in me continuing to take it when i wasnt taking it effectively. Remembering to take pills is not my strong suit. Ive been on daily thyroid medication for 8 or 9 years, and i STILL dont remember to take it every day.
all threads All Threads ›› implantable birth control device ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: implantable birth control device

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?