Katie.
gets boy haircuts
6,743 Posts
36/F/NJ

offline   (11)
February 21 2008 6:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fennec2009

This is the only thing I will wear

I have like 3 bottles hanging around the house somewhere, and even their new summer one for this year doesn't small as good. I will die when I run out....

I have the same issue. I LOVE this perfume and it smells amazing on me. I've stockpiled it but I know eventually I'll have to give it up. My aunt used to do designer imposter fragrances.. I wonder if I tell her to duplicate this if she could for me...
lucysmusicbox
Time Husk
12 Posts
35/F/NA

February 28 2008 5:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love my Vera Wang
Princess
youravoncom/lpinka
1,234 Posts
38/F/MD

offline   (13)
March 7 2008 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I absolutely love Vera Wang too ... miracle is another favorite of mine
mary
y so cereal
1,186 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
March 7 2008 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im a fan of these : MARC JACOBS (original and "blush")

mary
y so cereal
1,186 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
March 7 2008 9:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: billabongchica

i pretty much wear anything from victorias, cuz well i'm poor

i knew a girl that wears "very sexy"
it smelled bangin
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
33/F/OH

March 7 2008 9:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:wholesaletrash

Love it.
KOMMANDER
still trill.
20,200 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (21)
March 7 2008 10:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Amanda OMGWTF

i just went to sephora and smelled the new pucci...if you like that, sniff the issey miyake.

i bought prada. for months i've ignored it because at first spray it smells horrendous, but a girl next to me sprayed it on my arm accidentally and like a half an hour later it dawned on me that the amazing smell i couldn't get away from was, duh, the prada. it really reminds me of mac mv2 but more sophisticated.

right now i'm sitting on the fence about a big perfume purchase...molinard habanita, flowerbomb extreme, etro heliotrope and stella sheer, or child. seems too early to be wearing child but it could be too late for habanita and flowerbomb extreme if i keep putting off ordering them. heliotrope and stella sheer are great inter-season scents but i just have put off buying them for like a year or two. sigh.

i'm also kind of torn about hermes kelly caleche...i don't really like the original caleche, hate 24 faubourg, etc., and didn't like this at first sniff either. but it's kind of one of those scents that is instantly comforting once it settles on the skin. it reminded me of my grandma. not in like an old-lady-moth-balls way, but of how her powder room and dressing room always smelled. light and sweet, powdery but floral, and kinda like a good hug.

I felt the same way about the Prada at first, but ended up loving the way the scent transformed on my skin, and bought it.

Issey is another scent that I wear pretty frequently, but I don't think that it's that similar to the new Pucci. Perfume reacts differently with different skin pH levels, so I could smell something very different than you. None the less, I find it to be amaaaaaaaazing. It seems like a bit of a light, airy scent at first....but it opens up into this broad range of complimentary floral/citrus tones with a hint of... something else. haha. It's very skillfully crafted.
all threads All Threads ›› delicious new perfume ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: delicious new perfume

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?