all threads All Threads ›› Another Republican Sex Scandal ›› new reply Post Reply
acabamento

offline   (11)
September 2 2007 12:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Internet humor dictates no grammar. Serious thread of "relevance" = If you can't form opinions in a proper manner you have no use opening your cocksucker to express them.
I've only involved myself in one other thread dealing with either religion or politics, because they're horrible topics of discussion. Nobody will ever be enlightend, and nobody will ever have their wants or needs met.

Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

do you know how many pieces of shit i know that are journalism majors?

I think I've heard this one.

NO. HOW MANY...??
(How many p.o.s. "Business management" majors do I know? RELEVANCE?)
lottery hypnosis
Prof. Mammalchicke
2,066 Posts
12/M/PA

offline   (3)
September 2 2007 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^i love this guy's victorain schoolmarm approach to judging the rules of 'proper' grammar from a position of superiority and trying to use shit like capitalization to deflect from the actual ideas being discussed in the thread.

to coin a term, what a 'matt move'. if i didn't know better, i'd almost think it was matt, but he's even more full of himself than matt. amazing how the bar just gets lower and lower.
acabamento

offline   (11)
September 2 2007 5:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lottery hypnosis

and trying to use shit like capitalization to deflect from the actual ideas being discussed in the thread.

?????

^actually, the republicans were talking about this a lot more than the democrats, and were the ones who asked him to resign.

Originally posted by: acabamento

What you're speaking of is called preemptive accountability, and damage control.

Does nobody know how to read, or is it just you faggots having the memory span of a goldfish?

No, I think that it's everyone here having really fucked up inferiority complexes.
chris spiro
got that pma
5,371 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 2 2007 5:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:acabamento

Originally posted by: lottery hypnosis

and trying to use shit like capitalization to deflect from the actual ideas being discussed in the thread.

?????

^actually, the republicans were talking about this a lot more than the democrats, and were the ones who asked him to resign.

Originally posted by: acabamento

What you're speaking of is called preemptive accountability, and damage control.

Does nobody know how to read, or is it just you faggots having the memory span of a goldfish?

No, I think that it's everyone here having really fucked up inferiority complexes.

Racer X
lost in the ether
1,833 Posts
90/M/NY

offline   (3)
September 6 2007 5:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
just read this today and it cracked me up:

Jack Cafferty is a commentator for CNN's "The Situation Room." His new book "It's Getting Ugly out There" will be published next week.

NEW YORK -- Senator Larry Craig of "Pottygate" fame says he's still leaving the door slightly open to staying in office beyond September 30th, the day he said last week that he would resign from the US Senate.

Craig wants to see if he can get his guilty plea in a sex sting operation in a men's toilet in the Minneapolis airport overturned. And he's got a lawyer who thinks the Senate ethics committee should not bother looking into Craig's behavior because it's a misdemeanor.

Craig's lawyers say his behavior in this matter is "wholly unrelated" to his official duties. What ?!! You mean it's not part of a U.S. senator's official duties to play footsie with an undercover police officer in a toilet stall in a public restroom? I had no idea. I don't know who is worse, the lawyers or the senator.

It's no wonder that according to last month's Gallup poll, Congress has the lowest approval rating of any time since Gallup started tracking it in 1974. Senator Craig has demeaned himself, his family, and his office. According to the police report, he was charged with attempting to engage in lewd behavior with the undercover cop in that men's room in Minneapolis. When confronted with the charges, he agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge.

This is a grown man who has spent 27 years in the United States Congress. He is heard on the tape of the interrogation telling the arresting officer that the reason the cop saw his hand appear beneath the stall divider in the men's room was he was picking up some paper from the floor. Who does that? Who picks up paper from the floor of a public toilet in an airport? Apparently at least one United States senator does.

But in keeping with the arrogance that has come to symbolize many members of Congress, Craig has hired a high powered crisis management team including Billy Martin, the lawyer for Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick in his dog fighting case. Watch your back in the bathroom at his office, and leave your dog in the car.
Dons johnson
Time Husk
9 Posts
20/M/NA

November 12 2017 9:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Judge Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for Alabama's upcoming special Senate election, denies allegations that he romantically pursued teenagers as young as 14 when he was in his 30s. Even if the allegations are true, one statewide elected official in Alabama said it's "much ado about nothing."

“There is nothing to see here,” Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner.

Asked whether or not the report would upend Moore’s campaign, Ziegler predicted that Alabama voters would be angrier at the Washington Post for “desperately trying to get something negative” than Moore for his dalliances with teenage girls decades ago.

“He’s clean as a hound’s tooth,” Ziegler claimed, before relying on Scripture to defend Moore.

“Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Virginia Republican Corey Stewart this weekend also defended U.S. Senate candidate Moore on Friday.

“These allegations are 40 years old. Forty years old, and they’re unsubstantiated,” Stewart said. “There’s no way to prove it.”

Stewart spoke at the Old South Ball, with one massive flag hanging above him, the chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors promised to protect Confederate monuments in the state with his life.

"Over my dead body when I'm governor of Virginia are we ever going to take down the statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson or any hero of the Commonwealth of Virginia," he said to respondent cheers.

all threads All Threads ›› Another Republican Sex Scandal ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Another Republican Sex Scandal

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?