April 18 2006 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i really need to go buy some.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
April 18 2006 1:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the depo shot is a beautiful thing...i will never have to use these.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
April 18 2006 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
condoms are for sailors
GlorifiedG43
Baron Von Fistofte
324 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (9)
April 18 2006 9:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I banged a mother of two without a raincoat, and other than the green discharge every morning everything seems fine to me
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (3)
April 18 2006 10:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
cute.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
on a day a girl is most fertile, there's still usually less than a 20% chance she'd get pregnant even if you bust inside of her, just pay attention to cycle times and pull out. fuck condoms.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's worked thus far, meanwhile everyone using condoms and all this other crap are having babies left and right.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
look at it like this - before say 20-30 years ago teen / premarital pregnancy was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lower than it is today. now, with all of our new age technology and "accurate" methods of birth control, kids are having babies constantly. looks like that stuff really works.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well here's some more for you, i got a girl pregnant when I was 15 and too afraid to not use condoms, and when I was 17 a girl claimed that she had a misacarriage after we broke up, but this girl was on BC while we were together, and we used protection. whether or not this girl was lying we'll never know for sure, but i've been with the same girl for over 2 years and haven't used condoms since very early on in the relationship when we were still getting to know each other. So condoms and BC just got me into more pregnancy scares, while being old fashioned has left me feeling better and less worried.
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You should seriously consider your own point, as much as pregnancy and abortion was hushed up back in the day, so was pre-marital sex. I honestly don't think kids are having any more or less sex than they were back then, it is just more open now. Society had much more of a taboo about sex back then, so all things involved in it were hushed up, how would pregnancy and abortion be kept quiet if there wasn't any sex being had in order to create these situations?
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
April 23 2006 1:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And as far as the STD's go, my girlfriend and I have both been checked out and we've been exclusive to each other since our first date, so that's no concern for me considering the likelihood of us getting married and whatnot (yeah, i'm starting to come to terms with it....)
all threads All Threads ›› polyurethane condoms ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: polyurethane condoms

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?