all threads All Threads ›› cute/quirky things your pets do ›› new reply Post Reply
MarkMyWords
Hug it out bitch
4,803 Posts
38/F/PA

offline   (44)
February 14 2006 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My one cat Cash drinks out of the toilet - Buddha, our fatass tabby, headbutts the door open in the morning when he's ready for breakfast, then will hop on the bed and headbutt your face until you wake up
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 14 2006 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My friends cat will sleep directly on your face.
She is also a midget cat. It's amazing, she's fully grown as far as age goes but definitely looks like a very small kitten.
Atm_fuge05
I live in a castle
20 Posts
32/M/NY

offline   (4)
February 14 2006 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have a dog that is constantly humping my other dog, anyways my other dog jsut sitts down and its ridiculous to see my dog jsut humping the air ecause he's a fucking retard and probally couldnt get it in if she let him
knifeandfacetragedy
awesome
595 Posts
37/M/ID

offline   (1)
February 14 2006 1:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my rats freak out if you shake their treat container, jumping all over you and climbing up to your face until you give them like ten treats each.

my cat Bernie only likes dog toys and he likes to stand between the shower curtains and watch people when they take showers.

my brother's jack russell jumps up into bed if you pull the sheets back and lays on his back with his head on the pillow until you pull the covers up to his chin and tuck him in. seriously.
Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 14 2006 2:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everything my dog Trixie does.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (8)
February 14 2006 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
everytime a toilet is flushed in my house, my cat runs towards it and jumps on top. shes fallen in on a few occasions.
erik
a rocinrollr.
17,713 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
February 14 2006 3:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my cat climbs up on top of the heating ducts in our laundry room. he'll sit on the floor and look for a spot to jump to, and then look for a spot nearer the ducts to jump to until he finally gets up there.
then he comes down eventually with dust in his whiskers. he also loves to sleep in my dirty clothes, so i leave my closet door open when i'm home and he burrows into all the shit in there. he also loves to play peekaboo.
Kev_in
One falls off
4,526 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (6)
February 14 2006 3:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
We have a cat and a bunny and no matter where they are, if i'm petting one, the other runs over and makes me pet them too.
Kate.
Yawn.
4,574 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (10)
February 14 2006 5:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
panda has to be right infront of me at all times. Or atleast, I have to be in her sight. Whether I go to the bathroom, the kitchen, bed, whatever. She follows me EVERYWHERE. When I say "ALRIGHT! Let's go to bed!" she runs upstairs to my room. She does other weird shit, too.my other cat will roll across the bed, couch, chair, whatever...until she falls off. It never fails to amuse me. My dog is old and smells bad. If we say "o-u-t" she freaks out. If we say "you wanna go out?" she'll like do gymnastics. Hahha. It's insane. I love my kids.
all threads All Threads ›› cute/quirky things your pets do ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: cute/quirky things your pets do

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?