forum General Crabbery ›› A Handmaids Thursday ›› new reply Post Reply
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Weiner Man

Are you suggesting Dickscraper/Timy would hear someone say something in a restaraunt he/zer disagrees with and then approach them, berate them and tell them to commit suicide?



I do think that if dirk saw something go down in public that he would stand up against it.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And anyone that thinks this system doesn't profit from people going to jail are either ignorant to the for profit prison system and the multitude of corporations benefiting from extremely low paid prison labor or just an asshole. Minorities are absolutely policed and arrested at a higher rate, there Are just as many white people out in the burbs smoking weed and not getting caught but the already poor and disenfranchised trying to survive and make a buck are the ones being imprisoned for it.

Sidney likes to think all the people in jail for there for violent crimes or deserve to be there but that's simply not true. If you are a violent criminal then yeah, you should be in jail. But the number of non violent criminals serving time and being used for prison labor by corporations is absolutely out of control and a real problem. Of course most white people don't care though because this isn't effecting them. People only care about the things they're forced to care about, which is why the crack epidemic was a walking joke to white America but now the heroin and opiate crisis "needs to be dealt with"

If you don't believe anything I'm saying feel free to look up the stats yourself
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Nobody said anything about white guilt. You can recognize that privilege exists without being "guilty" for something you didn't do. You just have little to no empathy for people in different situations as you.




yes you did.....at least that is where you were going. Because I'm not poor (or at least born poor), female, minority or gay (probably missing something here) I don't have a valid opinion.

I know how it works these days....I see it every day on the news and social media
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You opinion is invalid because it's based on invalid criteria, not because of any shit you made up in your kind that I was going to say
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

And anyone that thinks this system doesn't profit from people going to jail are either ignorant to the for profit prison system and the multitude of corporations benefiting from extremely low paid prison labor or just an asshole. Minorities are absolutely policed and arrested at a higher rate, there Are just as many white people out in the burbs smoking weed and not getting caught but the already poor and disenfranchised trying to survive and make a buck are the ones being imprisoned for it.

Sidney likes to think all the people in jail for there for violent crimes or deserve to be there but that's simply not true. If you are a violent criminal then yeah, you should be in jail. But the number of non violent criminals serving time and being used for prison labor by corporations is absolutely out of control and a real problem. Of course most white people don't care though because this isn't effecting them. People only care about the things they're forced to care about, which is why the crack epidemic was a walking joke to white America but now the heroin and opiate crisis "needs to be dealt with"

If you don't believe anything I'm saying feel free to look up the stats yourself



wrong again....I think the drug war is ridiculous
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Your opinion was formed in error and you've clearly never taken any time to research any of the stupid shit you say, and that's what makes it invalid
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So you admit that the drug war is ridiculous but then say that criminals shouldn't do crime. What the fuck do you think most of the "crime" is?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Again. Your opinion sucks because it's based on years of you sticking to the same shit and not bothering to educate yourself or broaden your perspective
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

You opinion is invalid because it's based on invalid criteria, not because of any shit you made up in your kind that I was going to say




ok whatever....word it how you like.


people are sick of hearing that. Also I run a business and I have to be strict and makes rules that change ALL the time. I don't have time (and probably would be out of business) if I had empathy for everyone out there.....I simply can't or the whole thing would fall apart or I would be fired.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Again. Your opinion sucks because it's based on years of you sticking to the same shit and not bothering to educate yourself or broaden your perspective




again that is your invalid opinion


see what I did there?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, you just said my opinion was invalid without actually invalidating it like I did with yours
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

You opinion is invalid because it's based on invalid criteria, not because of any shit you made up in your kind that I was going to say





ok whatever....word it how you like.


people are sick of hearing that. Also I run a business and I have to be strict and makes rules that change ALL the time. I don't have time (and probably would be out of business) if I had empathy for everyone out there.....I simply can't or the whole thing would fall apart or I would be fired.



I'm just really glad I don't work for you, that's all I gotta say. And I'm a stellar employee
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Yeah, you just said my opinion was invalid without actually invalidating it like I did with yours





How did you invalidate my opinion? I all ready stated I think the drug laws/war is ridiculous....so I'm agreeing with you on that.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
May 16 2019 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

You opinion is invalid because it's based on invalid criteria, not because of any shit you made up in your kind that I was going to say





ok whatever....word it how you like.


people are sick of hearing that. Also I run a business and I have to be strict and makes rules that change ALL the time. I don't have time (and probably would be out of business) if I had empathy for everyone out there.....I simply can't or the whole thing would fall apart or I would be fired.



I'm just really glad I don't work for you, that's all I gotta say. And I'm a stellar employee




ok....you hurt my feelings
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,289 Posts
36/M/PA


offline   (5)
May 16 2019 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This site was better 3 days ago when it was just dick pics.
forum General Crabbery ›› A Handmaids Thursday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: A Handmaids Thursday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?