forum General Crabbery ›› A Handmaids Thursday ›› new reply Post Reply
Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 16 2019 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wonder how much Nazi blood is still running around in Argentina.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 3:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
How was the holocaust not legal? Germany had all intentions of starting the holocaust before even invading Poland and started laying the groundwork for it. Then, they "annexed" Austria and Poland, and at that point started, by their laws, implementing the plans they had the entire time. It was legally according to their standards. The legality of something to external views is not what we are talking about here, it's the internal legality. Currently, in America it's legal to throw people on jail for non violent crimes and then have corporations profit off their labor. Other external sources might not view this as legal or just in their eyes, but to everyone inside said system that is the reality
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
May 16 2019 3:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Am I the only one that didn't realize the opening scene of last episode of GoT was Varys talking to that little girl about the progress on their attempt to poison Dany?
Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

May 16 2019 3:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey. I don't disagree with the prison thing and I also didn't know you meant originally with Germany. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I will argue though that according to Austrian and Polish law what the Nazis were doing was very illegal and just an act of force. I can smash someone in the head and tell their twitching corpse "You are in my zone now and what I did is my law and is legal." but the world sure isn't going to agree.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 16 2019 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've never licked a boot....I mean I would it wasn't worn yet....and maybe if my wife was wearing it

just doesn't do anything for me sexually though
Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

May 16 2019 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

Am I the only one that didn't realize the opening scene of last episode of GoT was Varys talking to that little girl about the progress on their attempt to poison Dany?

You aren't. I didn't pick up on that at all.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 16 2019 3:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

a woman in our office pointed that out to me yesterday....somehow I totally missed that as well

though I think it was because I was still recovering from the Sixers loss
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 16 2019 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Weiner Man

Hey. I don't disagree with the prison thing and I also didn't know you meant originally with Germany. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I will argue though that according to Austrian and Polish law what the Nazis were doing was very illegal and just an act of force. I can smash someone in the head and tell their twitching corpse "You are in my zone now and what I did is my law and is legal." but the world sure isn't going to agree.

those people would be bootlickers then

do I have that right?
i can jump
you like cheese
1,643 Posts
65/N/A/AK

offline  mobile reply   (5)
May 16 2019 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think may got the,ringeorm

xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
May 16 2019 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was listening to some podcast recap of the episode and they brought it up and I was like oh shit, yeah, thats what he was up to wasn't it.

Also - not sure it matters, but how many of those ravens did he get out? And was there any significance to him removing his rings when he heard the guards coming?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 16 2019 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I was listening to some podcast recap of the episode and they brought it up and I was like oh shit, yeah, thats what he was up to wasn't it.

Also - not sure it matters, but how many of those ravens did he get out? And was there any significance to him removing his rings when he heard the guards coming?

ravens don't know but I thought he was just taking off the jewelry to leave for someone else....sort of like Al Pacino's character did in Donnie Brasco
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
May 16 2019 3:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Even before invading other lands they still began the holocaust though, herding people into ghettos to die. So, yeah, it was legal. When the state in charge of an area is doing something, then by their standards, it's "legal". The rest of the world agreeing with it has nothing to do with it.
Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

May 16 2019 3:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

those people would be bootlickers then

do I have that right?

Rights are all made up ideas that don't exist and we are all going to die. The fact any of us lived for a split second is a miracle. We live in spinning galaxy in a spinning universe with a giant tail among an infinite amount of other universes and levels of reality. We argue and live and move forward because our dumb human brains are bored and beyond our 350 million years of evolution we became too smart to simply be satisfied with breeding so now we do paperwork to occupy our minds until we die and then our left over cells will ultimately freeze in the vast expansion of reality and it will be like we didn't exist in the first place. No one will miss any of us and "missing" is just something we made up anyway. Lol
Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

May 16 2019 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I am now questioning if I even saw the episode.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
May 16 2019 3:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It was like the first 5 minutes.
forum General Crabbery ›› A Handmaids Thursday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: A Handmaids Thursday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject