forum General Crabbery ›› Pick twodudesday ›› new reply Post Reply
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,366 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 12 2018 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And waiting... nothing of substance....the president of the usa just met with the leader of nk one on one....

Dude.

Stop

Sucking

On

My

Weiner
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,974 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (23)
June 12 2018 1:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what would dennis rodman do?
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,366 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 12 2018 1:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cum
Cumby
Time Husk
10,198 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
June 12 2018 1:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My ancestors came to the USA illegally, through Canada no less
Mung Dung Cum Tung
Time Husk
142 Posts
21/M/NA

June 12 2018 1:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,366 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 12 2018 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

My ancestors came to the USA illegally, through Canada no less

Maybe you should go back to Canada
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,884 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 12 2018 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Literally nothing of substance has happened yet except Trump committed to stopping military exercises in the area, which is a big win for Russia and China, not us. North Korea has committed to nothing. Everything is up in the air.

Dennis Rodman cried on TV wearing a potcoin t-shirt so that's cool though I guess.

I actually don't want a wall. I will ask why you don't believe stopping the military exercises is a win. I mean, the hundreds of millions of dollars, the thousands of people who can come home ultimately...not sure what you are talking about..

Come home? From active military duty? They're going to be on duty regardless. This isn't an "okay boys back it up and go home to your wives" move.

No American military in the area emboldens Russian, Chinese, and North Korean encroachment into the Sea of Japan, and South Korea itself if we're really unlucky. Our presence is a deterrent to their fuckery. Trump is just making it easier for them to spread their influence in the region.

As for the money saved, what do you think is going to happen to that money? It's budgeted. It's just going to be spent on the same shit elsewhere. It was money well spent where it was spent up until now, as far as these things go.
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,366 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 12 2018 1:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't understand why people WANT to live in the USA. It is better than some places but it isn't the best for...well.. anything I can think of
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,366 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 12 2018 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Literally nothing of substance has happened yet except Trump committed to stopping military exercises in the area, which is a big win for Russia and China, not us. North Korea has committed to nothing. Everything is up in the air.

Dennis Rodman cried on TV wearing a potcoin t-shirt so that's cool though I guess.

I actually don't want a wall. I will ask why you don't believe stopping the military exercises is a win. I mean, the hundreds of millions of dollars, the thousands of people who can come home ultimately...not sure what you are talking about..

Come home? From active military duty? They're going to be on duty regardless. This isn't an "okay boys back it up and go home to your wives" move.

No American military in the area emboldens Russian, Chinese, and North Korean encroachment into the Sea of Japan, and South Korea itself if we're really unlucky. Our presence is a deterrent to their fuckery. Trump is just making it easier for them to spread their influence in the region.

As for the money saved, what do you think is going to happen to that money? It's budgeted. It's just going to be spent on the same shit elsewhere. It was money well spent where it was spent up until now, as far as these things go.

You should be President probably since you know more than everyone. You should e-mail the White House and let them know everything they are doing is wrong.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,198 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
June 12 2018 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
We can live together, klaxtarb
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,884 Posts
31/M/IL

June 12 2018 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

And waiting... nothing of substance....the president of the usa just met with the leader of nk one on one....

Dude.

Stop

Sucking

On

My

Weiner

Right, which can be argued is a bad thing, but sure let the symbolism sway you.

Trump meeting with him one on one only serves to legitimize the dude as someone deserving of diplomatic respect. We should not be catering to the whims of despotic dictators, whether they are Duterte, Erdogan, Kim, or Putin, because it's exactly what they want and exactly what serves to cast them in a positive viewpoint to their people, and make us look like shit to the rest of the world.

Him meeting with Kim face to face isn't some heroic feat. Kim would have gladly meet face to face with Obama had he proposed it. But he didn't, because it's a stupid diplomatic move that only weakens our image and strengthens theirs.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,091 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (11)
June 12 2018 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shut up fags
Mung Dung Cum Tung
Time Husk
142 Posts
21/M/NA

June 12 2018 1:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
kim dong pune
Mung Dung Cum Tung
Time Husk
142 Posts
21/M/NA

June 12 2018 1:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
*kum dong pune
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,884 Posts
31/M/IL

June 12 2018 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
By the way this would be the third time North Korea has agreed to denuclearize at our behest. And just two weeks ago Trump ended a commitment to Iran in exchange for an end to their nuclearization efforts. So neither of these dudes' words mean shit to one another. This is all meaningless posturing and Trump trying to get press. He has no idea what he's actually doing nor what the geopolitical implications are.
forum General Crabbery ›› Pick twodudesday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Pick twodudesday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?