forum General Crabbery ›› schnell demands deletion v1,420,6969 ›› new reply Post Reply
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
March 7 2013 2:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
PLEASE DONT LEAVE SCHNELL YOU KNOW WE ALL WANT YOU HERE
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
March 7 2013 2:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Suing Ryan for a fictitious article posted on a message board as a joke. Remember all those comedians that got sued for making a joke at someone else's expense? Didn't think so. I think your cousin's wife lawyer ladyfriend should consider another profession if she told you to pursue this.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,201 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
March 7 2013 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: david zagnut

marquis madness

ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,341 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
March 7 2013 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
solid thread
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
March 7 2013 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sue everybody
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
March 7 2013 2:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what i find the most funny is, he comes on here and says I'm fucking deleting this shit, I'm typing a random password and never coming back.

the only problem is, I'm pretty sure I have heard that exact same thing from him like 4 or 5 other times. and he magically shows up with a new username, like voila'

I would be willing to bet that he's already seen this thread since he logged out. He probably has a lurk name on stand-by anyway
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
March 7 2013 2:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
since he should be posting this here anyway.

You need to maintain your website like a professional. I can't believe you let your hard work earn your site a rep as one of the most hated messageboards on the internet. It bums me out considering I used to enjoy posting and talking about new bands, then it became troll fest. Im over all of this and the fact that this maybe my dads last day on earth, all I want is that fucking article taken down. I see a therapist and we talk about your site, he tells me that I have a problem with letting other people get over on me which is why I constantly fight back. Its just a bummer to me, I honestly never did anything to that asshole Ryan and he goes and drops my dads name and my own which last I checked is false information on a public forum which is making my character look bad which is bogus because even though I know its not true, your website has cost me jobs, its cost me friends, and all for what a bump in your status? Im over it man. Done, my life is pretty awesome right now aside from you dudes trying to bring me down, maybe you all should worry about yourselves for a fucking change

i dont come to your wall and tell you how to ride it. dont come to my email and tell me how to run my site. real talk
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
March 7 2013 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
he's over it
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,341 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
March 7 2013 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
*bunnyhops dildo*
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
28/M/WI

offline     (5)
March 7 2013 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
and the people that you handle, i will probably sue them too
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
March 7 2013 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
schnell: "I honestly never did anything to that asshole Ryan and he goes and drops my dads name and my own which last I checked is false information on a public forum which is making my character look bad which is bogus because even though I know its not true, your website has cost me jobs, its cost me friends, and all for what a bump in your status"
lawyer: "what? get the fuck out of here"
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 7 2013 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

he's over it

Davey.
Baby Cole
43,582 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
March 7 2013 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Adam schnellenbach posted his erect penis in anger. I still have photo of it saved on my computer if his cousin's wife would like to see it to present it in court.
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
36/F/CA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
March 7 2013 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

*bunnyhops dildo*

lol irl
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
March 7 2013 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i wouldn't go to court without it
forum General Crabbery ›› schnell demands deletion v1,420,6969 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: schnell demands deletion v1,420,6969

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?