forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 2 2012 2:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"very likely the viewer was busy chewing and texting and barely paying attention, as lame commercials were running, and as no context was given or reason to prompt The Leader's sudden appearance, it had the sense of targeting the unconscious. It was a trigger in that the viewer's under-mind would just see The Leader, and as this under-mind is a primate/reptile layer hard-wired to treat his hierarchy a certain a way, doubtlessly any critical thought would be first filtered from this perspective. "

Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever given what we know about supposed subliminal messaging or how the brain actually works.

"no context- he actually appeared in a small corner window that opened as if by magic portal, in front of a gold curtain, the presidential seal ringing his head like a halo- it looked like byzantine art."

So, most likely a technical glitch.

"didn't you literally just say a few posts ago that when fox news has such glitches, that it is insulting to your intelligence to pretend that it wasnt by design?"

Theirs are numerous and are far less random than this.. and theirs make sense within the context of their clear and obvious bias without having to invoke any kind of conspiracy theory broader than that bias.
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (11)
July 2 2012 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ok so when CNN opens a portal to a golden window where The Leader stands firm and crowned with his halo, to tell the viewer a single phrase with a Command word...

hahaha yo man- it doesn't bother me that you argue it, because I know that your rational brain cannot possibly truly internalize the argument that you are making, and recognizes the truth of mine, and therefore when your sappy bitch psyche kicks in to defend its ego investment, your critical mind also whispers its own subliminal message. Something to the effect of, "you're a sad, sad man Crunkmoose. Keep up the good work!"
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 2 2012 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"ok so when CNN opens a portal to a golden window where The Leader stands firm and crowned with his halo, to tell the viewer a single phrase with a Command word..."

Its footage from a white house press conference. You can point out the obvious attempts by the white house to make this look a certain and very positive way... but it simply appearing on CNN does not mean CNN had anything to do with the image itself. TV stations constantly have various feeds running in their control rooms and it is far from unimaginable that ONE SINGLE FUCKING TIME they could accidentally switch to the wrong feed for a second.

I'd be more inclined to give your theory some credence if it made any damned sense in the first place. Face it... subliminal messaging DOES NOT FUCKING WORK THAT WAY.

"because I know that your rational brain cannot possibly truly internalize the argument that you are making, and recognizes the truth of mine"

Of course.. you result to Matt's old argument... everyone really knows in their hearts I am right... they are just far far weaker than me.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 2 2012 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My bit problem is that you are engaging in conspiratorial thinking.. you start off with the assumption that it must be a conspiracy and discard anything that suggests otherwise. You do the same with the education system. You assume that you have to have a degree to practice medicine is not simply a gateway to keep quacks and others who are actually unqualified to safely practice medicine from doing so but some sort of conspiracy to keep people from even knowing about any of these things... which they can actually learn pretty easily.
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (11)
July 2 2012 5:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you begin your line of logic with an assumption that government action is on behalf of the people, when the same government actions torture, murder and rob those same people.

Also- "conspiracy" is not the right word; I said that McDonalds uses the same techniques and strategies, all companies. It's just the application of lessons learned from technological exploration of the human brain.

When I lived in Rochester, some Foundation connected to the college paid ghetto parents $25 to have their kids come in and play video games for hours with electrodes on their head. Where do you think that data goes? What do you think they do with this knowledge? Cure alzheimers?! lol They sell pepsi and obama with it.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 2 2012 8:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"you begin your line of logic with an assumption that government action is on behalf of the people, when the same government actions torture, murder and rob those same people."

Uh, no.

"Also- "conspiracy" is not the right word"

Yes, it is.

"lol They sell pepsi and obama with it."

And you base this on what? You know for a fact that they were uninformed about it?
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,458 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
July 3 2012 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,458 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
July 3 2012 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,458 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
July 3 2012 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (26)
July 9 2012 5:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
saw it in a thrift store today, ha.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 9 2012 6:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kadesh

saw it in a thrift store today, ha.

I do not support the tea party in any way, but I agree with the basic sentiment of this sign. There is a reason just plain water is the only drink more popular than tea... water is a hell of a lot easier to get, cheaper, doesn't require heating unless for steralizing... but other than that, Tea is the most awesome drink ever. Water is #2. Then beer.
GordenMartin
Mr
2 Posts
33/M/NY

July 30 2012 9:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Point appreciated !
I just remembered the Boston Tea Party that had been created a history. Follow the same, we'll definitely got what we want peacefully. Its nice signature !!!
swim goggles
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,458 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
September 27 2012 11:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
empireofcrime
alley lurker
46 Posts
36/M/KS

September 27 2012 12:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

In the midst of remarks otherwise ridiculing the president’s tax record, Romney said: “I admit this, [President Obama] has one thing he did not do in his first four years — he’s said he’s going to do in the next four years, which is to raise taxes.

“The president has raised taxes on the middle class, as determined by the Supreme Court,” Romney said in August, referring to the high court’s decision to uphold Obama’s health care law based on Congress’s constitutional authority to levy taxes.

The Romney campaign offered a correction tonight.

“President Obama has raised taxes on millions of middle-class Americans during his first term in office,” spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg said in a statement. “Governor Romney was clearly communicating about an additional tax increase President Obama is proposing on American small businesses that will jeopardize over 700,000 jobs. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will stop the President’s tax increases, create 12 million new jobs, and turn our economy around.”

click here for link
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 27 2012 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will stop the President’s tax increases, create 12 million new jobs, turn our economy around, make gas and ice cream free, colonize every planet in the solar system, make all farts smell like freshly baked cookies, make all other countries love the US, and will make every single woman in the entire US incredibly hot. And thats all within their first 20 minutes in office.
forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tea Party movement

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?