61/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 12 2012 12:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: sidney

oops forgot olberman was out....ok Al Sharpton

You're just throwing out names. I want to know what characterizes these leftists and what makes them extreme.

i could sit her till i'm blue in the face and give you my opinion but really it won't matter...again do not feel like typing about long winded posts

Or you could just name a few things. I'm not asking for a fucking multi-page essay. But hey.. if you are so scared your position is untenable, then by all means... keep refusing to back it up at all. I was just kind of curious what you folks would label as being far left before, but at this point you have veered straight into Matt/Dwarn/Hershey territory... make claim, be asked for something to back it up, make excuses not to. I know you aren't like those assholes, so just tell me a few things you think describe far left beliefs.

Fucking coward.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
June 29 2012 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 29 2012 11:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kadesh

My thoughts on the tea party "movement" exactly.
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (11)
June 30 2012 9:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the Tea Party is shit- it was just a way of distracting from Ron Paul's 08 campaign. Fact.

and yo I have seen plenty of hynpotic command triggers and naked bullshit propaganda on every news network; they all require pentagon cooperation and federal collaboration to maintain their racket, and all employ the sorcerors of neuroscience and behavioral conditioning from MIT and think tanks that contract with the Establishment for the purpose of brainwashing the dullards; every major corporation uses that kind of bullshit to program people to conform to their desired program. The fact that people can argue for or against one particular company/brand/channel is fuckin maddening me! It is only forgivable in baby-boomers or older people, since they have literally wasted their entire lives buying into that bullshit, and would just utterly fall apart into nothingness if stripped of it. Younger people though- we fuckin have the information! If you don't acknowledge it, it can only be for 3 reasons- you are very psychologically crippled, you are very unintelligent, or, you are capable of turning off the parts of your reasoning that passively shape your environmental interpretations when it favors your resource collection.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
June 30 2012 10:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Kadesh

My thoughts on the tea party "movement" exactly.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 30 2012 11:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"and yo I have seen plenty of hynpotic command triggers and naked bullshit propaganda on every news network"

Such as? And can you please bother to describe them without just linking to lengthy diatribes by other nutjobs.
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (11)
July 1 2012 12:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Such as? And can you please bother to describe them without just linking to lengthy diatribes by other nutjobs.

Hmm on CNN they just had, between 2 commercials, Obama pop up for literally 1 second, say a sentence fragment with a command word, and then flashed back to another commercial. When I watch TV, I tend to not even notice things that happen that quickly, but that is not to say that other layers of my brain do not absorb the information.

also CNN, Don Lemon (LOL!) assured me, "Well we have covered the protests extensively" (in Chicago last month) after about 14 minutes of scrolling at the armored police- literally never even put a protester on screen, let alone maybe, you know, speak to one or two about what they were protesting. Literally just straight commercial break-to-break segments of police hardware and menacing numbers and armor. Then they assured me that this issue was all explained, and I was free to move along.

I forget easily because I only watch tv at the gym on the machines, and because having long ago internalized that it was vile hypnotic neuro-sorceror corporatist bullshit, I stopped watching it. But you can't go online without every loser talking about it.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 1 2012 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"When I watch TV, I tend to not even notice things that happen that quickly, but that is not to say that other layers of my brain do not absorb the information. "

Yeah, subliminal messaging A. doesn't work and B. takes far far far less than one second.

As for CNN... yeah... the media IS heavily biased. I should have specified that is not the part I take issue with as far as it actually existing. TV news is unquestionably propaganda. I was more interested in the "hypnotic command triggers".
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (11)
July 1 2012 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah the Leader image appearing between commercials and giving a command word is literally that.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 1 2012 11:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Man is Truth

yeah the Leader image appearing between commercials and giving a command word is literally that.

Well, its not hypnotic.. nor a trigger... command? Possibly, but what exactly was the "command word" he said? What was the gist of it? And was this seriously just a one or two second clip of the President between commercials with no other context to it? And if so, how often do you see this, as it seems more than a little odd and may very well have been a technical glitch if it has only happened once.
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,457 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
July 2 2012 8:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (11)
July 2 2012 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Well, its not hypnotic.. nor a trigger... command?

sure it is- very likely the viewer was busy chewing and texting and barely paying attention, as lame commercials were running, and as no context was given or reason to prompt The Leader's sudden appearance, it had the sense of targeting the unconscious. It was a trigger in that the viewer's under-mind would just see The Leader, and as this under-mind is a primate/reptile layer hard-wired to treat his hierarchy a certain a way, doubtlessly any critical thought would be first filtered from this perspective.

Possibly, but what exactly was the "command word" he said?

maybe "support." I forget- 2008 bro.

And was this seriously just a one or two second clip of the President between commercials with no other context to it?

no context- he actually appeared in a small corner window that opened as if by magic portal, in front of a gold curtain, the presidential seal ringing his head like a halo- it looked like byzantine art.

And if so, how often do you see this, as it seems more than a little odd and may very well have been a technical glitch if it has only happened once

didn't you literally just say a few posts ago that when fox news has such glitches, that it is insulting to your intelligence to pretend that it wasnt by design?
forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tea Party movement

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?