forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 16 2011 9:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And while it is Maddow doing the piece... it still makes a good point about Fox News and how it operates.

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,555 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 16 2011 10:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: sidney

oops forgot olberman was out....ok Al Sharpton

You're just throwing out names. I want to know what characterizes these leftists and what makes them extreme.

i could sit her till i'm blue in the face and give you my opinion but really it won't matter...again do not feel like typing about long winded posts
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,555 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 16 2011 10:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

sorry I take it all back MSNBC is not biased at all.....

Well, all news is biased... but to characterize MSNBC as equal to Fox.. to characterize anyone in the mainstream as equal to Fox in terms of bias is just fucking ridiculous.

maybe not as bad as Fox....but not far off....and at least Fox is honest about it and wears it on their sleeves instead of acting like they do not overally support one party
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
December 16 2011 10:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
general crabbery is thattaway brohem lol
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 16 2011 10:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Well, all news is biased... but to characterize MSNBC as equal to Fox.. to characterize anyone in the mainstream as equal to Fox in terms of bias is just fucking ridiculous.

maybe not as bad as Fox....but not far off....and at least Fox is honest about it and wears it on their sleeves instead of acting like they do not overally support one party

Are you fucking kidding me? They do everything they can to keep from admitting their bias! They are about as honest about it as Sandusky is about raping children.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 16 2011 10:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

oops forgot olberman was out....ok Al Sharpton

You're just throwing out names. I want to know what characterizes these leftists and what makes them extreme.

i could sit her till i'm blue in the face and give you my opinion but really it won't matter...again do not feel like typing about long winded posts

Or you could just name a few things. I'm not asking for a fucking multi-page essay. But hey.. if you are so scared your position is untenable, then by all means... keep refusing to back it up at all. I was just kind of curious what you folks would label as being far left before, but at this point you have veered straight into Matt/Dwarn/Hershey territory... make claim, be asked for something to back it up, make excuses not to. I know you aren't like those assholes, so just tell me a few things you think describe far left beliefs.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 16 2011 11:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

No. better yet...

This happened. It isn't the first time they have had these kinds of "glitches" that conveniently serve the political message they want to get out in the first place. They want you to believe that someone on their staff actually mistook a black democrat who is currently the president for a white Republican candidate.

the other day i saw that graph too

so funny
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 12:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

what? fox's motto is "FAIR AND BALANCED" so i wouldn't necessarily call it "wearing it on their sleeves." like i said before, fox news organizes and funds an anti-government agenda, while msnbc has a few jaboffs like sharpton (insufferable) and ed who point out how ridiculous the right is. huge difference.

i think that sidney is really just a closet conservative who probably isn't active in civics but grew up for years hearing his dad and grandparents bitch about the clinton administration while they chucked back coors lite during philly games or something and so now, he comes in here to say vague, conservative-leaning hibblebabble to get crunkmoose riled up.

literally every exchange betewwn you guys is like, crunkmoose saying something or posting a link or whatever and then sidney comes in and throws down a two sentence reply about how he doesn't agre or something, loosely tying in some shit you might hear sean hannity say, and then moose presses him only to end up with

"i could sit her till i'm blue in the face and give you my opinion but really it won't matter...again do not feel like typing about long winded posts"

from sidney. it gets both of you nowhere.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,391 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
December 17 2011 12:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
omg stfu lol
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
December 17 2011 12:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
obama is the first black president
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,391 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
December 17 2011 12:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my president is black, my lambos blue
and ill be god damned if my rims aint too
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 1:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

omg stfu lol

gtfo yhnbbhal yfchudn
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 17 2011 11:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

what? fox's motto is "FAIR AND BALANCED" so i wouldn't necessarily call it "wearing it on their sleeves." like i said before, fox news organizes and funds an anti-government agenda, while msnbc has a few jaboffs like sharpton (insufferable) and ed who point out how ridiculous the right is. huge difference.

i think that sidney is really just a closet conservative who probably isn't active in civics but grew up for years hearing his dad and grandparents bitch about the clinton administration while they chucked back coors lite during philly games or something and so now, he comes in here to say vague, conservative-leaning hibblebabble to get crunkmoose riled up.

literally every exchange betewwn you guys is like, crunkmoose saying something or posting a link or whatever and then sidney comes in and throws down a two sentence reply about how he doesn't agre or something, loosely tying in some shit you might hear sean hannity say, and then moose presses him only to end up with

"i could sit her till i'm blue in the face and give you my opinion but really it won't matter...again do not feel like typing about long winded posts"

from sidney. it gets both of you nowhere.

Oh, it gets me somewhere. I mean, I would love to have an actual debate on the issues, but failing that... as often happens... I would prefer to simply show how unwilling some are to back up their arguments and what little proof or documentation to support their view of reality they really have access to.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,555 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 11:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh my God I don't agree with Crunkmoose and Nuggethead and their liberal stance LOL @ me!!!!

unlike you two dorks, saying again, I really don't feel like typing paragraphs on this goof ball website......suck on that....i really do not need for you to agree with my stance or understand it to get thru my day

also my dad voted for Clinton and my grandparents died long ago before i was even able to vote
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
December 17 2011 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tea Party movement

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics