December 12 2011 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
23/M/OH

offline     (90)
December 12 2011 2:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Westley Gisbon

hmm you've convinced me so you think we'd be better off letting the corporations fuck us up the ass?
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,108 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
December 12 2011 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
December 12 2011 3:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kadesh

Not being ok with the gay lifestyle is not "hating" a person. They're just not ok with the "gay lifestyle" but they can be ok with the person. Two separate things, not related. If I don't like how you clean your car, I'm not going to hate you as a person.

Being gay is a part of who I am. If you're not OK with it, you're not OK with me. It's not a lifestyle.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
December 12 2011 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

The theme with homosexuals lately is that homosexuals are on the same level as "blacks" back in the 60's-70's. They are not the same. They aren't just a race. It's a choice, not hereditary.

Being gay is not a choice. At no point in my life did I say, hey, I think I like cock. In fact, I spent a long time trying to "choose" to be straight, and it didn't work. No matter how much I pretended to like girls it was never real.

Being gay does have differences from being black. You can't really hide being black, though there have been some who managed to pass. You can hide being gay much easier (although for some, it's pretty not-hideable). The struggle for equality, though, *is* the same. Nobody is saying that gays and blacks face the same challenges, but both have been historically denied equal rights in this country, and some people even dehumanize both and try to deny us personhood for who we are. That's the similarity.

Homosexuals aren't recreated and they don't recreate. The line stops at that homosexual couple.

Factually incorrect. Many gay people have children biologically through the miracle of modern science, through surrogacy, or through previous heterosexual relationships. If, during the time I was trying to be straight, I hooked up with a girl and fathered a child, my genes would have been passed on. Lots of gays & lesbians have children before they come out.

Sure people should have equality no matter who they are, but...

You should have stopped before the comma.

homosexuals are not born that way

Neither are Christians. You chose to be a Christian. Your religious freedoms enjoy protection at every level of government and through the Constitution, and your religion is a choice, 100% a choice. So stop pretending that just because something is chosen, that it does not deserve protection.

I don't support homosexual marriage though, not because I "hate gays" or something crazy, but because homosexual marriage is a perversion of what a man and woman are. You would not be smart to deny how a man and woman just look like they fit together. When I was about 12-13 (maybe younger) I could tell. It's funny how we just fit together, sexually, then out comes a baby. Woman and woman....not so much,looks like they're missing something...

"Marriage" as a social construct has nothing to do with reproduction or parts fitting. And you do hate gays.
Dianana
8====D
66,439 Posts
35/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
December 12 2011 4:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck you, Matt. You're a piece of shit.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
35/M/NC

offline  mobile reply   (7)
December 12 2011 4:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm pretty sure Jesus would not have persecuted gays. The entire idea of gay-hating stems from religious sects and governments persuading their respective societies to pump out more offspring to either spread influence or carry a gun. Ceauscecu and the WWII era Soviet Union are prime examples of this ideology ("your uterus is a weapon for defending the Motherland").
In fact, back to Jesus, the only violence he ever took part in was driving capitalists out of the temple. If you're the guy making money with your "christian rock band" or pumping out smarmy bumper stickers with Bible verses, then chances are Jesus is far more pissed with you then he will ever be with Liberace or the lesbians down the block.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 13 2011 12:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So, Matt... do me a tiny favor. Try being gay for a couple hours. You don't even have to fuck any guys or anything.. just choose to be gay... just to prove that it really is a choice.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 13 2011 12:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: HatredIsPurity

Two Words: RON PAUL!
Libertarian!

Two words: Nineteenth Century!

Ron Paul 1812
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 14 2011 2:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: HatredIsPurity

Originally posted by: Westley Gisbon

hmm you've convinced me so you think we'd be better off letting the corporations fuck us up the ass?

Do you really not understand that if libertarian policies were implemented, the corporations would hold even more power than they already do? Libertarianism is simply the new fad of the republican party. The philosophy justifies handing over complete control of the economy to corporations and privatizing all government entities by telling people that they'll somehow experience more sovereignty; as if removing the minimum wage or child labor laws would somehow cause companies like Wal Mart to start paying their workers a reasonable wage and provide health benefits. It's a fucking joke.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,537 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2011 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i chose to be gay for a day once

sucking cock was not for me.....back to pussy.....though i'll still stick it in an asshole
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 14 2011 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pudge

The theme with homosexuals lately is that homosexuals are on the same level as "blacks" back in the 60's-70's. They are not the same. They aren't just a race. It's a choice, not hereditary.

Being gay is not a choice. At no point in my life did I say, hey, I think I like cock. In fact, I spent a long time trying to "choose" to be straight, and it didn't work. No matter how much I pretended to like girls it was never real.

Being gay does have differences from being black. You can't really hide being black, though there have been some who managed to pass. You can hide being gay much easier (although for some, it's pretty not-hideable). The struggle for equality, though, *is* the same. Nobody is saying that gays and blacks face the same challenges, but both have been historically denied equal rights in this country, and some people even dehumanize both and try to deny us personhood for who we are. That's the similarity.

Homosexuals aren't recreated and they don't recreate. The line stops at that homosexual couple.

Factually incorrect. Many gay people have children biologically through the miracle of modern science, through surrogacy, or through previous heterosexual relationships. If, during the time I was trying to be straight, I hooked up with a girl and fathered a child, my genes would have been passed on. Lots of gays & lesbians have children before they come out.

Sure people should have equality no matter who they are, but...

You should have stopped before the comma.

homosexuals are not born that way

Neither are Christians. You chose to be a Christian. Your religious freedoms enjoy protection at every level of government and through the Constitution, and your religion is a choice, 100% a choice. So stop pretending that just because something is chosen, that it does not deserve protection.

I don't support homosexual marriage though, not because I "hate gays" or something crazy, but because homosexual marriage is a perversion of what a man and woman are. You would not be smart to deny how a man and woman just look like they fit together. When I was about 12-13 (maybe younger) I could tell. It's funny how we just fit together, sexually, then out comes a baby. Woman and woman....not so much,looks like they're missing something...

"Marriage" as a social construct has nothing to do with reproduction or parts fitting. And you do hate gays.

Either Kadesh is the biggest troll on the site, or he really is a prime example of the evil, backwards and retarded thought process that has infected an uncomfortable amount of our population.

Please, Kadesh, like crunkmoose said, choose to be gay. Do it, right now, choose to go out and suck on some dude's cock to prove to us right now that being gay is a choice. Take a video of a dick in your mouth and post it on here, and you will win this argument, let alone make anything you have ever said show credibility.

It's kind of astounding that we have a person on here with us who personifies all of the absolutely terrible, hilariously retarded mainstream conservative views. literally every opinion that you can imagine rick santorum or paul ryan verbalizing, this guy posts on here for us to make fun of him and tell him how stupid and oppressive literally every single thing that he thinks is. I appreciate that he's here, only because otherwise it's everyone else just agreeing how retarded some shitface like newt gingrich is, with the occasional ron paul idiot chiming in with some ignorant shit that nobody cares about.

Man, how do people like him exist in 2011? It blows my mind on a daily basis just how fucking terrible the american conservative sect is. i really wish they would all just voluntarily imprison themselves underground.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,537 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2011 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i used to work with people (my boss and his wife) who were JUST like him....would agree with everything he says......trust me they are everywhere and in fact their church is one of the biggest in my state.....and boy do they have money
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,457 Posts
40/M/NY

offline   (4)
December 14 2011 3:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

i used to work with people (my boss and his wife) who were JUST like him....would agree with everything he says......trust me they are everywhere and in fact their church is one of the biggest in my state.....and boy do they have money

and there are more of them than anyone else. this is why creationism gets debated in 2011, and why i think obama really might lose the next election to newt or romney, for the same reason that over 50% of the voting population elected bush in 2004 when all the liberal hipsters around me were like, no way, it'll never happen.

there really are more people like kadesh in this country than any single other group, and that is really, really, sad.

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,537 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2011 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ehh...i still think Obama will win simply because the republican party has simply put up the worst canidates I have seen in years. For that reason alone I think that is why Obama will win.....no one that is a viable canidate wants to go up against him....they are waiting for 2016.

I am not a fan of Obama at this point at all and would totally vote for the republican party if someone worth voting for would run....but I do not see that happening at this point.
forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tea Party movement

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?